Not following the route (I've read the previous topic!)

Argeon

Hi fellow simmers,

Let me start by saying that I hope that everyone here and your families and surroundings stay healthy.

I am new to airbus (flown a few thousand miles with different Boeings) and wanted to try out the best aircraft on the simmarket. 

I've read the topic about the aircraft not following the flightplan and was sure to enter every single item correctly into the MCDU.

I followed the checklist with and without copilot and followed it surgically, but nothing changes. The airplane never reaches the first

waypoint and when on cruising alt the checklist remains blinking "climb to cruise level".

So I dived in deeper and noticed a few remarkable things.

Using an A319 supplied with the package (Lufthansa newfleet) I remarked that on the aircraft statuspage the engine type is not shown.

In flight when I look at the MCDU DATA GPS...no altitude, speed, etc are indicated.

Is there a someone who can help me out here please. I can post pics of the situation if needed.

Very kind regards and safe landings,

John.

Hi Mopperle,

The outflow was the following in attachment :

Thanks for the swift reply.

returnfile.txt

Another question out of topic, but very small.

I just bought P3D v5, can I install on top of v4 without loosing settings?

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Airbus needs P3Dv4.5 HF2. Your version of P3Dv4.4 is not supported. Please read the system requirements.

Regarding P3Dv5 installation, please ask LM. But be aware that the Airbus Pro is currently not available for P3Dv5, will take a bit. Checkout the forum for any news, especially this topic:

Hi Mopperle,

Thanks for the info. I thought I had installed version 4.5.13.32097 but there may have gone something wrong.

Now I have version 4.5.14.34698. I try to install this now and keep version 5 until later, when info on the compatibility with Aerosoft Airbus is available.

I'll run your program ASversion... to see if things worked out allright. I'll also keep you informed and monitor Mathijs Kok"s topic on the subject.

My gratitude again and kind regards,

John.

Hey Mopperle,

Installed V4.5.14 and that did it. Worked out a flight till cruise, now onto descent, approach and landing.  🐵

Had to update my chaseplane because of compatibility issues; Chaseplane is now in the hands of ORBX.

Stil no gps data on the "MCDU", "DATA", "GPS", "MONITOR" -page; see below. (although GPS1 position follows).

Please login to display this image.

Nevertheless, I think this topic may be closed. I will keep an eye for an eventual reply but I'll focus on the next phase in my flight.

Thanks again and kind regards.

John.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived