Aircraft Severe Shaking

jkstreet

Hi, just a small question.  After I take off and before the Autopilot is engaged the aircraft is shaking uncontrollably.  Once the AP is on everything is fine, the rest of the flight is fine but on approach when I get below about 2000ft and take the autopilot off the same thing happens again.  

It almost resembles severe turbulence however there is only light winds 9kts when it happens.  Plus once the autopilot is engaged it runs fine, so it would suggest to me not turbulence.

Just wondering what could be going on.  I dont have any shaders but just a few ORBX sceneries.

Thanks

Jason

Hi,

My knowledge of flying is a lot more than my knowledge of computers.  Not too sure how to take a video of this happening.  Are you able to advise me how is the best way to do this.

It is the A320 A321 Professional V1303, is that info your after.

Kind regards

Jason

9 hours ago, jkstreet said:

Hi,

My knowledge of flying is a lot more than my knowledge of computers.  Not too sure how to take a video of this happening.  Are you able to advise me how is the best way to do this.

It is the A320 A321 Professional V1303, is that info your after.

Kind regards

Jason

Hello,

Is it possible that you have the same issue as me?

I included a video in the topic.

Kind regards,

Pablo

Archived