Cologne Bonn P3Dv5 / SODE 1.09

Mikealpha

Hello,

I have just installed the P3Dv5 version and corresponding SODE 1.09. I have installed the SODE folder as directed, but the option remains inactive in the configurator. Latest SODE version 1.68 is installed. What could I have done wrong ?

Mike

Are you sure, I got P3Dv5 version and corresponding update info and new installer from Simmarket :

AEROSOFT - COLOGNE-BONN PROFESSIONAL P3D
You will find the link to download this update in your user account -> orders listing -> order number:

AS_COLOGNE-BONN-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV5_V1090.zip
AS_EDDK-SODE-JETWAYS_1_09.zip

NEW FOR P3D V5!
Version 1.0.9.0:
- Added support for Prepar3D V5
- Updated parking positions based on current data
- Fixed incorrect markings at stand W34
- Fixed incorrect centerline markings at A11, A17 and E10
- Optional SODE files has been updated to version 1.9 and is available as a separate download

Mike

• Developer

Hi, the scenery is v5 compatible.

Can you verify that this is the content of the SODE folder located here ...\Configuration Tool\Library\SODE
The .cfg file is what the configuration tool looks for to verify that the optional SODE files are installed.

Please login to display this image.

Hello Jo-Erlend,

Hm, just after rechecking everything is in place as you mentioned, I started the configurator again and now it is there.

No idea what happened the first time. But sorry to bother you, you can close this !

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived