Jump to content

Our busses in P3D V5, collection topic


Recommended Posts

  • Root Admin

Just to let you know, Stefan just delivered the files for P3d V5. We still need some serious testing, installer building and testing those, but progress is good and it looks damned pretty.  We do need a release candidate of TrueGlass but we believe that is also close. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Just to let you know, Stefan just delivered the files for P3d V5. We still need some serious testing, installer building and testing those, but progress is good and it looks damned pretty.  We do need a release candidate of TrueGlass but we believe that is also close. 

 

Any chance of an Open Beta or beta through the updater at all? ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Airmax said:

The 1.3.1.0 Installer is pointing to my v5 folder?!? Oo

 

The installer just remembers to what folder your previous Aerosoft setup went to. So this is no hint on P3Dv5 compatibility of the 1.3.1.0 version.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 4/16/2020 at 1:18 AM, cwburnett said:

Thanks for starting this thread. I put the A330 Pro in v5 by simply adding the v4 addon entry to my v5 addons.cfg (and changing the package number)

[Package.0]
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Professional
TITLE=Aerosoft A330 Professional
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false


Is there a way of installing the A330 into P3Dv5 as a new installation?  My P3dv4.5 install is borked so I can't install it in that first and use your method.

When I try it gets most of the way through installation, then terminates with:

"Feature transfer error

Feature:  P3DV4
Component:  P3DV4_Root
File:  <P3DPATH>/
Error:  The filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect."

Could a solution be as simple as setting an environment variable?

Ta!

Malcolm Street
Canberra


 

ContentErrors.txt 24.88 kB · 16 downloads

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Suglock said:

Hello all,


I guess I have this problem with the A330 and P3D V5 because it needs an update or I missed something

 

x01dtf.jpg

The Flood light Lighting in p3dv5 is buggy if you actually read the previous posts in this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chinjh said:
The Flood light Lighting in p3dv5 is buggy if you actually read the previous posts in this thread.
 
Ok thank you for the answer it remains more than to wait for an update
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am having similar problems, on the ND the arc seems too big for the display.  Also,  MCDU II (where all sim settings are) seems to mirror MCDU I.  When I bring up the popup for MCDU II al I get is a black screen in the MCDU window. 

 

I am using v5 and understand that the 'bus is not supported.  I copied the contents of Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons to Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons mot just the add-on.xml files

 

In v4.5.13.32097 the ND appears wnl but MCDU II when popped out is still black (screen shot attached - with both MCDU's displayed.

2020-5-6_19-42-25-834.jpg

2020-5-6_19-42-48-878.jpg

2020-5-6_19-43-10-909.jpg

2020-5-6_20-3-20-587.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KConlon said:

I am having similar problems, on the ND the arc seems too big for the display.  Also,  MCDU II (where all sim settings are) seems to mirror MCDU I.  When I bring up the popup for MCDU II al I get is a black screen in the MCDU window. 

 

I am using v5 and understand that the 'bus is not supported.  I copied the contents of Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons to Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons mot just the add-on.xml files

 

In v4.5.13.32097 the ND appears wnl but MCDU II when popped out is still black (screen shot attached - with both MCDU's displayed.

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for reaching our Kevin!

 

We are hoping to have a new installer for P3Dv4.5HF3 out next week, and we are still working on updating the Airbus Pro line for P3Dv5.  Until we release updated installers, there really isn't any need to report issues as the code will certainly change from the current customer version (in fact, it already has!).

 

Again, nice to hear from you.  Best wishes my friend.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

Status update...

 

The A330 is running fine and work on the smaller busses should progress fast. What's preventing a release is that the TrueGlass module is not yet released and we do not want to use the current beta version. 

 

2020-5-1_21-22-19-554.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Status update...

 

The A330 is running fine and work on the smaller busses should progress fast. What's preventing a release is that the TrueGlass module is not yet released and we do not want to use the current beta version. 

 

2020-5-1_21-22-19-554.jpg

If I'm honest with you. As of now I'd gladly go without rain effect for a while if meant having a plane working properly in V5. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

 


Thanks for reaching our Kevin!

 

We are hoping to have a new installer for P3Dv4.5HF3 out next week, and we are still working on updating the Airbus Pro line for P3Dv5.  Until we release updated installers, there really isn't any need to report issues as the code will certainly change from the current customer version (in fact, it already has!).

 

Again, nice to hear from you.  Best wishes my friend.

 

 

I was having some issues with A2A's 172 - where the font's were not displaying properly on some of the gauges.  I guess it is a know issues in v5. You should be able to resolve the issue by manually editing the Prepar3D.cfg as described in the post I linked above. (i.e find the line "COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=0" which is the "[GRAPHICS]" section and change it to ""COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1")

The Prepar3D.cfg can be found in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

 

Credit to the OP on the A2A forums https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=70238#p534103

 

 

Dave, thanks for your response.  I am looking forward the v5 version of the Bus.  Keep up all the great work!

 

Kevin

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KConlon said:

I was having some issues with A2A's 172 - where the font's were not displaying properly on some of the gauges.  I guess it is a know issues in v5. You should be able to resolve the issue by manually editing the Prepar3D.cfg as described in the post I linked above. (i.e find the line "COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=0" which is the "[GRAPHICS]" section and change it to ""COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1")

The Prepar3D.cfg can be found in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

 

Credit to the OP on the A2A forums https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=70238#p534103

 

 

Dave, thanks for your response.  I am looking forward the v5 version of the Bus.  Keep up all the great work!

 

Kevin

 

 

Thanks for the information Kevin, I'll pass it on.

 

Always a pleasure!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

We are having a beta installer for our testers this friday. If that does not show serious issue we can release.
But there are still weird things. For example the winglights crash the sim, we have reported that to Lockheed and it will not delay a release.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...