Our busses in P3D V5, collection topic

Hi

I've just completed my first flight in the A320 in P3D V5. It all went smoothly. I didn't run out of VRAM or have any issues. The A330 has no issues either. You've also ported over most of your airports to V5 and I've not had any issues with those either. In fact they look better in V5, because the GPU gets used more in V5 and the CPU is no longer getting maxed out, so I can put the sliders over to the right more.

Congratulations Aerosoft! I think you have done a great job with the migration to V5. You've not over-promised and now you're ahead of other developers! When you compare this to how things went with the V4 migrations of both aircraft and scenery, it is like night and day and you deserve the credit for that!

Finally, I really like that all of your products on the Aerosoft Updater now. So much easier to have it all standardised, than using the 2 or 3 different update methods previously.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, just completed my first flight in P3Dv5 with an Easyjet A320 from LEMG to LFSB. All went without any problems. I am really impressed with both P3Dv5 and the Airbus. Great performance, not a single stutter.

Just trying to figure out the right lighting settings for both the outside world as well as the cockpit. The Sim is either too bright or the colours are too strong. Will take a few flights until I find the right balance.

Thanks Aerosoft for the update. I waited for my first flight In v5 until the A320 was released and Im very happy with how the first one went.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/4/2020 at 1:17 AM, Romano Lara said:

Hello all.

Just a quick question. Previously, I disabled TrueGlass by renaming the folder inside the SimObjects. From TrueGlass, I renamed it to Disabled-TrueGlass. Thinking this would deactivate the module.

Now after I renamed it again to Trueglass, I am not sure if it's even activated. When I got to the add-ons it is not showing. If I remember correctly a Trueglass option should be available in this list right?

Please login to display this image.

Trueglass and reallight are from 3rd party and installed as gauges:
"E:\Prepar3D v5\gauges\TrueGlass.dll"
"E:\Prepar3D v5\gauges\RealLight.dll"

The folders in the Airbus product are just the product specific configs, that call the gauge.

Just got a notification from Simmarket for A318-A321 for version 1401.

Is this correct? Updater does not show any updates.

Kind regards

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Trueglass and reallight are from 3rd party and installed as gauges:
"E:\Prepar3D v5\gauges\TrueGlass.dll"
"E:\Prepar3D v5\gauges\RealLight.dll"

The folders in the Airbus product are just the product specific configs, that call the gauge.

Okay this is interesting.

I checked those folders, and those aren't present.

Instead, (I assume) the Aerosoft A320 installer created a D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Gauges.

Please note that I have V4 completely uninstalled and removed since getting V5. There was no Prepar3D v4 folder prior.

Just wondering if this won't be a problem?

Maybe this explains why on the A320/A321 I don't have any cockpit lights available..

In the A330 however, the interior lights are working normally.. odd.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Romano Lara said:

Okay this is interesting.

I checked those folders, and those aren't present.

Instead, (I assume) the Aerosoft A320 installer created a D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Gauges.

Please note that I have V4 completely uninstalled and removed since getting V5. There was no Prepar3D v4 folder prior.

Just wondering if this won't be a problem?

Maybe this explains why on the A320/A321 I don't have any cockpit lights available..

In the A330 however, the interior lights are working normally.. odd.

Redownload the new 1.4.0.1 installer. That includes fixed TrueGlass and Reallight installers.

The A330 doesn't use reallight.

5 hours ago, shane25 said:

Just got a notification from Simmarket for A318-A321 for version 1401.

Is this correct? Updater does not show any updates.

Kind regards

Yes. That includes fixed TrueGlass and Reallight installers.

I recently installed both busses for P3DV5 version 1401.  I see the following and would like to confirm the paths:

E:\Prepar3D v5\gauges\TrueGlass.dll" is located within the gauges directory.  a config file exists in a Trueglass folder along with a shaders subfolder.

E:\Prepar3D v5\gauges\RealLight.dll" is located in the gauges directory only a RealLight folder contains a shaders subfolder only.

Help?

Thanks

Dom

Archived