Our busses in P3D V5, collection topic

Sorry if its not the right place here, but is the WX radar on the A330 in V5 not working on the FO DU?

I flew several times through rain, but had no returns, just saw some for a brief time on the CPT DU.

Also there is a graphic glitch on the FO ND, as there a some clippings on the left side of it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, SK10 said:

Sorry if its not the right place here, but is the WX radar on the A330 in V5 not working on the FO DU?

I flew several times through rain, but had no returns, just saw some for a brief time on the CPT DU.

Also there is a graphic glitch on the FO ND, as there a some clippings on the left side of it.

h

The WXR is not presently working for the FO side in either P3Dv4 or P3Dv5.

I neeed to say: I'm absoluty glad and satisfied with the A333 in P3Dv5.

Works smooth, doesn't consume to much CPU or GPU.

And best of all: Everything is working!

With the P4Dv4 Version I had a lot of trouble with different issues. For example: So many times I had a non working Elevator after connecting to IVAO and wasted 20-30min...

But In P3Dv5 I can't really complain.

Thank you Aerosoft and Developers!

Ralf

P.S.

Of course I have the same wish, that many others have, but I understand, you don't have the resources to do it: A330-200.

Just had a flight EHAM->SAEZ in the A333, but after more than 13hours I had to land (sailing) somewhere in Uruguay, without any drop of fuel left...
So anything beyond 6000nm still needs a Boeing, which is too bad...

1 hour ago, chumley said:

In the release schedule for P3D v5 it was said the A320 would be available this week. 

Did this happen or has there been a delay?

If it had happened, it would be on multiple posts on the forum.

Yes, it was due this last week and I am sure Mr Kok will update us as and when there is information.

Hi Mathijs,

Just a question. 

It seems that since you (devs) are in-touch with LM, since forum talks about V5 HF2 is underway, do you mean that the current V5 installers of the A330 and A320/A321 would be immediately compatible with the upcoming HF2?

hello Mathijs,

thx for your advertissement.

are the A 318-319-320-321 as stable as the A330 on p3DV5 ? my last flight with the A330 was long (more then 10 hours) and without any problem (just some signs "/+" in the atmospheric pression).

If yes,that is right for me (but I understand I'll have waiting for the HF2 of P3D5 if I encounter problems and CTD)

julien

Hello Mathijs,

Thanks for the details and warning us about the v5hf1 and the airbus pro series. Can you tell when the installers will be updated at the resellers like justflight?

Best!

40 minutes ago, Edwin Middelaar said:

Please can somebody help me.

I bye the bussen for p3dv5 but this ia what i see.

Please help

Edwin Middelaar

Please login to display this image.

Hi 

This is a no support thread, please can you post this in the right place and this great community will be more than happy to help?

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs
40 minutes ago, Edwin Middelaar said:

Please can somebody help me.

I bye the bussen for p3dv5 but this ia what i see.

Please help

Edwin Middelaar

You find the solution here:

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, Manuel C said:

Hello Mathijs,

Thanks for the details and warning us about the v5hf1 and the airbus pro series. Can you tell when the installers will be updated at the resellers like justflight?

Best!

I have no idea, I can only say they are alerted.

Glad to see the A321 pack is out :) and ready for me to do a Innsbruck flight, However not looking forward to the bugs and errors that I might get :(

Are we expecting another small update with what has been reported or waiting untill p3d does there update?

For me, it doesn`t make sense fixing bugs at the moment for P3D V5, as we have another hotfix from Lockheed Martin coming in. I would just wait and see. Maybe some fixes could get fixed, without Airbuses Pro do anything to fix those bugs.

Again, I`ll support Aerosoft for any matter of "Let`s wait!"

My question is, "WHY NOT FOR XPLANE 11????? hahahahaha :P

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue with a330 and a320/321 ND on P3dV5! No issues with a previous version on p3dV4.5...  Both planes have been purchased on SimMarket. Installer v1.5.0.1.

Any help is appreciated as I cannot fly them!!! :(

Thanks.

59 minutes ago, vladimirstr said:

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue with a330 and a320/321 ND on P3dV5! No issues with a previous version on p3dV4.5...  Both planes have been purchased on SimMarket. Installer v1.5.0.1.

Any help is appreciated as I cannot fly them!!! :(

Thanks.

Sure thing!  See 5 post above yours, or click the link below which will take you to the same post.

Best wishes!

Hello all.

Just a quick question. Previously, I disabled TrueGlass by renaming the folder inside the SimObjects. From TrueGlass, I renamed it to Disabled-TrueGlass. Thinking this would deactivate the module.

Now after I renamed it again to Trueglass, I am not sure if it's even activated. When I got to the add-ons it is not showing. If I remember correctly a Trueglass option should be available in this list right?

Please login to display this image.

Archived