Our busses in P3D V5, collection topic

Thank you for the hard work getting the Airbus family prepared for p3d v5,I can't wait to go back to flying.i had bought the a330 right before p3d v5 came out, it's now my favorite plane.stay safe and thanks again for the hard work.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mathijis hope the beta testers are checking VRAM real problem for RTX 2080 8 gig owners . Please keep it light. If all the tests are done on TI cards us lighter card holders will be clobbered and airbus will unusable .Please make it usable PMDG 747 level of vram fine please no more. I cannot adjust any lower.

My use case is VR. VR is fantastic on V5 if the VRAM is mangeable, It can be done . I have beta tested for aerosoft and happy to try out and give warning if going to cause a problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, cannow said:

Mathijis hope the beta testers are checking VRAM real problem for RTX 2080 8 gig owners . Please keep it light. If all the tests are done on TI cards us lighter card holders will be clobbered and airbus will unusable .Please make it usable PMDG 747 level of vram fine please no more. I cannot adjust any lower.

My use case is VR. VR is fantastic on V5 if the VRAM is mangeable, It can be done . I have beta tested for aerosoft and happy to try out and give warning if going to cause a problem.

Yes, I test it on a Ti. Have to check next time VRAM usage, will report back.

9 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Yes, I test it on a Ti. Have to check next time VRAM usage, will report back.

Hi Masterhark my main concern is for 8gig cards but I am sure the more info aerosoft have the better .

Those who already have the Windows 10 May2020 update report more VRAM available in P3Dv5.

This Windows update isn't yet released to all, but to "insiders" only.

Ralf

1 hour ago, skystar said:

Those who already have the Windows 10 May2020 update report more VRAM available in P3Dv5.

Ralf

I think the full release is due out this month though. I have heard it gives more vram for V5 though 

3 hours ago, skystar said:

Ralf

Yes on 2004 and helps a lot as long as you have not crazy vram in the plane you are flying 1024 textures are not high settings. Hopefully our airbus will be great trying out the open beta of the 717  terrified the hell out of me absolutely unusable with less than an 11gig vram card . To there credit it is a beta and believe working on issues . 

It's one month with P3Dv5 now.

Over the last days, several scenerys, tools and even the first P3Dv5 "FMS-Aircraft" had been released.

I'm still waiting for any Aerosoft Airbus to be released, cause I can't imagine going back to fly in a Boeing environment. CRJ, Embraer: Never made me happy... The Airbus cockpit-concept is what I really like to fly.

I haven't been that much times on the aerosoft website ever before, like in the last weeks, to verify several times during day or night, if the big Bus has just been released...

When I saw the screenshots on monday I instantly thougt: Oh no... No release this week.

I hope every Light will work soon, no raindrop will crash the sim, ...

OK, I'll sit and wait and lookout for the release.

And: Thank you, Aerosoft. I can imagine, there's a lot of works and testing going on.

Ralf

On 5/15/2020 at 3:40 PM, skystar said:

It's one month with P3Dv5 now.

Over the last days, several scenerys, tools and even the first P3Dv5 "FMS-Aircraft" had been released.

I'm still waiting for any Aerosoft Airbus to be released, cause I can't imagine going back to fly in a Boeing environment. CRJ, Embraer: Never made me happy... The Airbus cockpit-concept is what I really like to fly.

I haven't been that much times on the aerosoft website ever before, like in the last weeks, to verify several times during day or night, if the big Bus has just been released...

When I saw the screenshots on monday I instantly thougt: Oh no... No release this week.

I hope every Light will work soon, no raindrop will crash the sim, ...

OK, I'll sit and wait and lookout for the release.

And: Thank you, Aerosoft. I can imagine, there's a lot of works and testing going on.

Ralf

hi

+1

Thanks @Mathijs Kok :) I presume we should download the new installer from our accounts, and are there any updates to do after installation from the Updater? What is the latest version number now for v5 users that we should see?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

See here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/946-latest-releases/

This is indeed a full installer (no other way), and currently there are no updates needed.

I made the new forum section so it is more clear what is what now we have 8 products on 3 platforms.

The plans now...

1. update the P3d V4 version to 1.0.2.0 (this week)
  2. new versions of A320/A321 for P3d V5  (free update)
  3. new versions of A318/A319 for P3d V5 (free update)
  4. update the P3d V4 version of the smaller busses to match the V5 versions

EDIT: I have moved this to a new post:

--

In Prepar3D V5, with the new v5-compatible version, I am getting the same problem as with the previous version: I get a ND Log File could not be generated message and then on first render, the sim drops to 1 FPS and stays there. Not sure the two issues are related, and not sure what to do about it...

FYI I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the plane. No issues running the PMDG 747 and the QW A787. Using TrackIR, EZdok and latest FSUIPC.

Question for the devs, some people have recommended deleting TrueGlass folder in the Aerosoft/SimObjects folder/RR Professional. Instead of deleting, can I rename it instead to deactivate TrueGlass?

Also have encountered a weird CTD with no faulting module...but it happened as I was using Direct-To.

1 hour ago, Romano Lara said:

Question for the devs, some people have recommended deleting TrueGlass folder in the Aerosoft/SimObjects folder/RR Professional. Instead of deleting, can I rename it instead to deactivate TrueGlass?

Also have encountered a weird CTD with no faulting module...but it happened as I was using Direct-To.

Absolutely.

The following announcement is for FS2Crew users (Aerosoft Airbus Pro Edition)

[22 May 2020]

We just added a P3D V5 install option for FS2Crew: Aerosoft Airbus Pro Edition available here:

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-Aerosoft-Airbus-Pro.html

We haven't tested in in P3D V5 yet, but I'm not expecting any issues.

The P3D V5 install option is currently only available to those who purchased through the FS2Crew website.

To access, simply re-download FS2Crew via your FS2Crew account.  Click "Completed Orders".

www.fs2crew.com

Once it's been tested with the A330 and non-330 Aerosoft models, we'll release it to the 3rd party resellers.

If you experience any issues with the P3D V5 version, please report it in this thread:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/575656-aerosoft-airbus-pro-for-p3d-v5-public-test/

Please login to display this image.

Would it be possible to share the trueglass beta version as stand-alone file(s)? I only have the 318/319 family which is working in V5 (without trueglass) but it would be nice to be able to try the trueglass effect before the full installer for the small bus is available. Many thanks for a heads-up. 

I recently got the A330 after the release for v5 and i have zero issues. Very well done aircraft, generally respects all input, it has a few quirks here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. Performance is superb with my hardware and i have no P3D wind/temperature issues to report at all (obviously unrelated to the aircraft). I am an ActiveSky beta tester, i use it in all my flights and the only thing that happens is that the weather DEPICTION is not accurate yet, probably because TrueSky is still a beta implementation.

Regarding the Airbus:

- I wish the EGPWS sounds were of higher quality as they seem to have suffered quite a lot since the A320 family was released. They sound distorted and not all have the same volume level. The A320 family has quite a lot better EGPWS sound quality as i said, so i am using those instead.

- I wish the EFB could be hidden. Perhaps an MCDU option?

- I wish there was a way to stop the table animation when reaching TOD. Perhaps an MCDU option?

All in all a great product, so, congratulations.

Archived