A330 Error: ND File could not be generated

Chicken Patty

Hello,

I just installed Prepar3d V5 and booted it up.  Everything was fine, no add ons just how it came out of the box.  I then purchased and installed the Airbus A330 and I keep getting this error when I want to start a flight only with the A330.

I did the usual, run everything as administrator.  Aircraft is not installed in the Windows drive, nor is it installed inside P3D folder.  I also made sure my Windows Antivirus was disabled before the install as well. Any suggestions?

Please login to display this image.

Getting the same error with the A318/A139. Works perfectly in v4, but generates this error in v5.

All files have the right permissions as i have a script to make sure folders are owned by my user (again, works in v4), everything is ran as administrator. Tried to disable logging in the files but that doesn't seem to work.

Also, is it possible to disable logging altogether, this seems really unnecessary when things are working perfectly which is usually the case (and enable them back if debugging is necessary)? Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived