New xplane 11 user. Is aerosoft c152 addon compatible?

Hi,

This is my first post to this discussion group. Hopefully this post is not too elementary.

I own X Plane 11 and I am a student pilot learning on a Cessna 152. I just wanted to know if the C152 addons from Aerosoft are fully compatible with X Plane, before I purchase. 

That is all.

Thank You

Tom

• Administrator

Hello Tom,

welcome here with X-Plane 11 ... 

all Airplanes from our Shop Category "X-Plane 11" are compatible with the last X-Plane 11 stable versions.

For the Cessna 152 we only have the JustFlight Version which is compatible with X-Plane 11.

Look here:

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/xplane-11/flugzeuge/2440/c152-xp11

Our other C152 from the developer Carenado is made for X-Plane 10. There may be issues with X-Plane 11.

Airplanes for other simulators (like FSX , P3D ...) are not compatible with X-Plane 11.

Greets Heinz

PS: I have moved your post to the subforum for X-Plane 11 Aircrafts...

I purchased the C152 simulator with the understanding that I could install it with X Plane 11. I don't know how I did it but the C152 simulator that I actually purchased was C152 (FSX/P3D) instead. Can I cancel the license for the one that I purchased and download the correct one for X Plane 11 instead?

Thank You

Tom

Archived