Severals issues with the FFA320

Hi everyone, I'm new to the sim world and I started with the A320 Ultimate (living in toulouse, it was for me obvious to start with an airbus)

It was all good the first time I flew it, then issues started to appear on the second flight after I restarted x-plane 11

Starting by the EFB : the browser won't work with simbrief or navigraph. I tried to reinstall the plane several times, update it with the x-update, updated the CEF plugin by redownloading the plane from the x-plane store

I tried a workaround installing an efb upgrade from the xplane forums, still won't work, and the navigraph and simbrief tabs were not working also.

Second issue : the flights database. I imported the latest AIRAC cycles (from navigraph) to the plane, and the flight plan I made on simbrief (both were linked previously). When I go to the INIT page and search for the CO RTE, it says NOT IN DATA BASE, and when I try the FROM/TO, it says NONE.

Third : Still with the EFB : the moving maps says "Oops, something went wrong" As I've put the google api key; it works for few seconds and the the message apears. (I tried with and without the api key, both solutions doesn't work)

I tried with no plugins activated exept the CEF one, still doesn't work.

I'm desperately going towards you guys to find a way to fix this problem as the plane is amazingly beautyfull and fly perfectly (when everything works lol)

Hope to find a solution to those problems with your help.

Kind regards from France. Namzar

PS the plane is correctly installed and activated following the installation tutorial from aerosoft.

PS2 : If you want logs or screenshot, just ask for the ones you want me to upload

Archived