PB CL stopped - MK-STUDIOS Tenerife

Sorry to be a bother about this, which I don't think I should be posting here, but I'm having some trouble with this airport that I bought (MK-STUDIOS Tenerife) .  The aircraft I use is the Airbus Aerosoft A321, and it seems to work fine anywhere else but this airport. It therefore suggests to me that the problem is not with the aircraft - but I'm being pointed here, and it's possible.  

Basically, after pushback, a WAIT sight, but I get FOLLOW GSX INSTRUCTIONS instead and it does not go away. The discussion is here, and any help would be grateful http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23331.0.html

Any help would be good. Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please exactly describe you problem in detail e.g. when the CL stops respectively what did you last do or what was the last call you heard. The best thing would be to provide us with a video. I do not believe that this is related to any airport but maybe to the baro value at that time at that airport - I had a similar issue with a user who got no "Engine Stabilized" call after engine start and therefore the CL stopped....... Do you get / hear that call?

Regards,

Rolf 

• Hanse changed the title to PB CL stopped - MK-STUDIOS Tenerife
3 hours ago, Er!k said:

What happens if you advance the throttles a little bit and then back to idle? Does the CL continue then?

I'm not sure to be honest, but I'll give it a go and get back to you.

Hanse - No I don't get that call.  But when I get a change (hopefully today) I will get a video done and uploaded.

Gaz

i have create 2 videos, both on YouTube.  

This first video pushes the aircraft back to the left so i could travel to the right straight away.  I did not realise this, but it work when you get bushed back this way: 

In this version, I got pushed back to the right, as I wanted to go to the other runway:

I knew the problem only exists at GCTS, but I didn't realise the problem was limited to which Gate you're parked at, or which runway you have to leave from.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Gary,

I looked at both videos and recognized a lot of things which you are doing different than what we intended (or the SOP we used) in our checklists! Just some examples:

• Why are you doing manually yourself some settings prior to its sequence in the various checklists? Why not all or none?
    • Like starting the APU when the passengers are still boarding. APU start is part of the Before Engine Start CL!
    • Manually opening and closing doors. This is included in the GSX integration e.g. doors will be opened (like for catering) / closed when necessary. One example is if you are calling the GSX pushback, then the jetway will be removed and all doors are automatically closed......
  • Another thing I recognized is that you used for BLOCK FUEL on the INIT B page not the planned fluel amount but the one which was currently available in the tanks - fueling was still running!

Of course you can do what you like. But this was not the problem for the issue you mentioned. But it is always hard for us to find out what really happened if people are using their own flows. The real issue that the CL on your second flight was not commencing was that there was no "Engine Stabilized" call and therefore the CL stopped. The reason for this missing call we found out in the meantime is based on different BARO values e.g. the EPR is at idle at 1.009 and not at 1.010 - which is the min. value we use in the CL . This will be corrected with the next exp. update. In the meantime just move the throttle a little bit foward so that the EPR is equal or higher than 1.010 - then you will hear the call. It has nothing to do with your scenery.......

Regards,

Rolf 

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

The reason for this missing call we found out in the meantime is based on different BARO values e.g. the EPR is at idle at 1.009 and not at 1.010 - which is the min. value we use in the CL . This will be corrected with the next exp. update. In the meantime just move the throttle a little bit foward so that the EPR is equal or higher than 1.010 - then you will hear the call. It has nothing to do with your scenery.......

I'm a bit in shock, it's this that you said that appears to have solved the problem.  I was doing all of your  before, but the exception was your recommendation.  

BIG thank you!

Gaz

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived