LOBBYING for A NEW Developpment

Overmind0673

Hi team @ Aerosoft.

Since in Lockdown, i have been thinking a lot about it and wanted to suggest the idea if it takes traction of course.

I have been purchasing your products and i must admit, they are formidable products, at least a champion for creating Airbus Planes.

Most of North Americans are concentrating their efforts on creating Boeing aircrafts for flight simulation community. I and perhaps others thank you for allowing us to fly European birds.

Your portfolio is good and we wish to have new joiners in the family. This lead me to ask this question and maybe others have already done that.

What is the overall cost of New developpement for a new plane? man/hours.

Given the fact that most simmers would like to have new planes. What is the amount of commitment you want to get from potential buyers to start a project?

For example: conducting an online survey to know which products can attract sufficient interested persons, and invest a reasonable amount of money so you can start working on that project. Knowing that at the end of the cycle, the product will sell well among simmers from mouth to ears?

Take this as a Groupon style influence buying.

My Idea is: A340-300, since A350( maybe the available data does make it easy to model it as much as you would like)

Thanks and stay safe.

Regards

There is already a dedicated topic for requests:

Please post your requests there, in other places they will be ignored.

This tread can be closed.

Archived