EFB: Navigraph login doesn't survive reboot

Meyerflyer

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find it if so. When loggin into my Navigraph account using the Aerosoft configuration tool, it says "Logged in!" and it works perfectly in the EFB after I start P3D, but after rebooting my computer, I'm no longer logged in and have to login again every single time I reboot my PC. During login I ticked the "remember my decision" check box.

Is this normal? Do we have to login everytime we want to start a flight? I assumed one login is enough to use the Navigraph charts in the EFB all the time. I'm using latest Airbus version 1.3.0.3.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, Meyerflyer said:

Is this normal?

Unfortunately yes. This is how the API from Navigraph handles the token being generated. And there is nothing Aerosoft can do here. Only Navigraph can change this behaviour.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived