installing the Just Flight DC-8 in P3Dv4.5

01thomas

Hi
I recently bought this after seeing that, (although it was an FSX-plane, it's compatible with P3Dv4.

When I try to install it a pop-up tells me that FSX can't be found** and that I should direct the installer to a suitable folder. The problem is that I can direct it wherever I want to, the installer keeps on insisting on a folder containing FSX and I can't get past this step. It won't install in any folder.

How do I get the installer to install the plane in a non-FSX folder?

regards

Thomas

** "FSX not found! You need to Microsoft FSX installed on your system... Browse to go to its correct location..."

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you check whether there are 2 installers? One for FSX and the other for P3D?

If not, you might contact Justflight directly, as Aerosoft is only the reseller.

E.g. the by far better DC-8 from Aerosoft got 2 installers. ;)

Hi

No, there is only one installer.

I suppose if Aerosoft doesn't respond I'll have to turn to Just Flight although it's Aerosoft which got my hard-earned cash...

In this hobby support is always provided by the developer/Publisher...not the seller.  You need to contact Just Flight for support.

And yes...the Aerosoft version of the DC-8 is much, much better.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived