Logging into to Navigraph but Updater won't update

airforce806

I just purchased the Airbus Pro 320-321.  I have a Navigraph subscription and go through the configurator to select that for charts.  I log in as well successfully and the browser states "you can go back to the program".  However the configurator never says "logged in" in green like I have seen on the forums.  When I load the aircraft and click on charts on the EFB it says I need to log into Navdata Pro.  So it seems as if it is not switching over to my Navigraph selection in the configurator nor logging me in correctly.  I have antivirus off and am running as admin.

Thanks!

i have another problem with navigraph! Navigraph don't work with aerobus. I have installed navigraph,i have updated the AIRAC, in the aerosoft configurator i have selected NAVIGRAPH but when i go on FSX and i select the FMC, i don't see the new AIRAC. i see only the old AIRAC....

Someone can? the configurator is open by administator.

Sorry for my poor english.... :(

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

airforce806, this doesn't appear to be an Airbus Pro A31x/A32x base installer issue, so I've moved this to a more likely location for assistance.

Simone Tessarollo, please do not hijack someone else's thread with a somewhat related but different issue. Yours may be that Navigraph didn't latch onto the correct version of the Airbus or perhaps you directed it to the wrong one. While you wrote you have the "Airbus Pro 320/321", which is 64 bit, the Navigraph screen you showed indicates the older "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended v1.15 (and above)" , which is 32 bit. If this isn't the solution, please open a separate thread with your issue.

Okay thank you Herman for moving it to the appropriate location.  I get the updated FMC just fine through the Navigraph interface.  Just the EFB seems to not work properly.  Even after a successful sign in on the website..going back to the configurator never shows "logged in".  Where can I search on the forums that my issue is no under.  Thanks again for getting it to the right place.

I went ahead and added some photos to help with my explanation.  I notice on the configurator I don't get that green logged in logo like other members.  Interestingly enough, the airbus doesn't show that it is trying to get Navigraph data in the EFB.  

Thanks!

Aaron

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aaron, the screen shots are quite helpful. This is outside my expertise, and in reviewing the additional details you added, it might be more an EFB issue. I'll move it there now that you added this additional info. Some further troubleshooting questions to consider: Are you sure you're using the correct username and password for Navigraph and not your Aerosoft one? Try loging completely out of your computer, restarting, then checking access on the "Navigraph FMS Data Manager" and "Navigraph Charts" (you should have both). I know Navigraph and the EFB work great together because they do for me and I haven't resorted to any tweaks.

As for looking for help, I think the EFB page is also your best bet. Take a look at this link, as well as the link embedded in the linked link, and see if it helps:

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Simone Tessarolo said:

Herman thanks and sorry!!! It was not my intention to create problem... i thought of hooking a similar problem... 

Sorry again!!!  

No worries, Simone. You're not the first and I doubt you'll be the last. 🙂

Hey Herman,

I double checked and I did in fact use the correct username and password to log into Navigraph.  For some reason its as if the browser isn't giving the Configurator the information needed to say "yes" I have an active recurring subscription.  I have logged out, cleared cache, logged in and still no avail. Again, the FMC works great.  All of that info is up to date as the screenshots show.  However as I type this, I realize I have the NAV DATA subscription. NOT Charts..  I thought I had a bundle pack.  I will pick up those charts and report back.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'd say lack of Charts subscription is the issue then. Guess I could have asked if you had one earlier.

Problem solved.  Gotta have a subscription to both NAV and CHARTS...which I thought I had but didn't.  Purchased the bundle from Navigraph.  If anyone else runs into this problem maybe it will help someone in the future.  Thanks for working with me Herman.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for reporting back, and glad to hear you're now seeing your charts on the EFB. Pretty cool, eh? 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived