Flightsim Commander10

walt642

Using prepar3dv4... Reinstalling FSC10. Application is AS_FSC10_FSX-FS9   Getting message "Couldn't locate on installed version of FS2004 or FSX on this target system. Please install the FS2004 or FSX first before running this installation"

I no longer have FSX on my machine. I only have P3Dv4 on my computer.  I redownloaded the FSC9 from PC Aviator and ran the file which stated that it was for P3dV4 too. But as soon as I do to designate the airport files the installation stops and I get that message. How do I get FSC10 to install with P3Dv4. Thanks Walt and also "Happy Easter" to everyone.

FSC10 I think is not compatable, but I think FSC9.7 is. I'll have to try that. I know it was working with my Prepar3dv4 until I tried to reload FSC. Thanks   I'll keep working on it. Happy Easter Walt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived