Random Acceleration

NWA1999

Hi 

Hope you’re all staying safe !

Im having some issues with the A320, where during taxi it’ll just randomly accelerate . I know that the airbus hates accusim which i don’t even have installed. I just updated and reinstalled today and updated to V1.3.0.5 following the reinstallation guide hoping that would fix it but no.

Any Ideas?

Robbie

Yes this happened at  Sunskyjet KPHL. My framerate is set to unlimited. Was controllable in Blueprint DTW but the speed was every now then jumping up to   40 or so which i could  press my brake and resume normal taxi. In KPHL I couldn't even stop. Happened during a FNO, which is really not ideal. 

Sorry for the late reply. 

Robbie 

• Deputy Sheriffs

This sounds indeed like your fps dropping below 18, which can cause the aircraft to do weird things in sim due to the way the internal code is syncing with P3D. Especially since this happened in heavy traffic during an event and everything normalizing when you got higher fps.

Unfortunately there is nothing from our side we can do. Only thing to prevent this happening is to make sure that sim fps doesn't drop below 18.

10 hours ago, Secondator said:

This sounds indeed like your fps dropping below 18, which can cause the aircraft to do weird things in sim due to the way the internal code is syncing with P3D. Especially since this happened in heavy traffic during an event and everything normalizing when you got higher fps.

Unfortunately there is nothing from our side we can do. Only thing to prevent this happening is to make sure that sim fps doesn't drop below 18.

Weird didnt know that would do it

Thank you for your help

Robbie

Just as a note here, the *target* fps set in the sim is not the same as the actual framerate. Just because it's set to unlimited you do not automatically get unlimited framerates.

Make sure the *actual* framerate does not drop below 18, not even for just split seconds.

Archived