Installed but doesnt show in the Sim

Hi, 

I have installed Aerosoft A320 Pro onto my computer after completely removing P3D and reinstalling everything including sceneries etc.  After installing Aerosoft I cannot even start the sim, it starts to load up however it doesnt get as far as the startup screen it just disappears.  If I go and remove the Aerosoft A320 everything works fine.  To get around this I have installed the A320 again and to get the sim started I have to go and select Delete Generated Files in the P3D root folder. Then the sim starts up as per normal.  However when I go to the Aircraft List the A320 isnt listed.  I have gone into the Addons area from the startup screen however there is no sign of the A320 in there either.

Got me stumped.

Kind regards

Jason

I have reinstalled for the 3rd time and it now seems to be working ok.

No idea what I was doing wrong.

Although I now have an issue where after I take off the aircraft seems to shudder and shake violently but when the Autopilot engages it goes back to normal.  Once on final approach and I disconnect the Autopilot the aircraft starts the shake uncontrollably again.

Any ideas on that one.

if it makes any difference I do not have any shaders etc installed.

Kind regards

Jason

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived