MCDU 2

Hi

I hope someone can help me here. I am trying to access the aircraft condition to start cold and dark. I have watched so many videos and they all have mcdu2 at the top, allowing them to do checklist etc. For me to do it, I need to click on the button to bring up a 2D panel. How on earth do I get it on the first officer mcdu?

Thanks

Lord Vader

Please login to display this image.

Also, I'm on Version: 1.3.0.3. Not sure if there is an updated version as I only bought it 3 weeks ago but in my downloads, it says that is the version.

On the AS updater click on experimental option at the bottom, then restart the updater and you should then see V1.3.0.5.

On your query of the option MCDU there is no 3d model on the small busses only a 2D option. Click at the top of one of the MCDU's (where the little black rectangles are and you will get the 3rd MCDU.

If you are on the A330, there is a 3rd MCDU below the throttle quadrant.

Brian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived