QNH in Hg STD buggy

Airbus Fan

Hello,

when I am using the altimeter pressure in in Hg and set it to STD during climb after passing 18000ft, the display shows STD, but the displayed altitude does not change. If I do this using the hPa mode, the displayed altitude changes as it is supposed to be. Maybe you can investigate this? I it happens with any pressure (obviously not with 29.92/1013 as no change in the displayed altitude should happen here). For me it looks like something is wrong with the in Hg mode of the altimeter. The problem accurs in cruise, too - if I change it just for testing purposes. So it does not depend on my flight phase.

At the moment I solve this by switching the altimeter setting first to hPa and then to STD.

Thanks a lot!

PS: Aircraft is your A330 (latest version) in P3DV4.5.

The controller asked my whether I am on STD, I sayed yes - tested around a bit and realized the problem. But great that you are already working on it! Waiting for a little hotfix.

Btw. other than that I do enjoy your A330. Cross The Pond to JFK - no issues, really like it!

Archived