EFB Error Message A330 Pro

EmanuelS

Hallo, ich bekomm ne fehlermeldung beim EFB: "Verifiy Session error unauthorizeed unddrunter gleich noch eine zweite: Error refreshing Navigrpah token Bad Request

hab die aktuellste version des A 330 und navigraph 2004 über den FMS Data maanger installiert

Sorry, 

Hello, I did receive an error message from the EFB: "Verifiy Session error unauthored and another one below: Error updating the Navigrpah token bad request have installed the latest version of the A 330 and navigraph 2004 over the FMS data manager

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sur you are on version 1.0.0.10?

What you also should check:

- Do you see the correct time in the windows taskbar?

Please login to display this image.

- logout from every existing Navigraph session

- clear your browser cache

- if still logged in Navigraph in the Airbus Configurator, also log out

- restart PC and login again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And you logged in into Navigraph via the tab "EFB settings" in the Airbus Configurator?

Please show me a screenshot of that tab.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, I have no other idea, why it doesnt work in your case. maybe it is this shit API. Please open an official ticket at support@aerosoft.com and point them to this topic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok or not Ok. At least it is not the time setting. But when you get only the error message "Verify session error unauthorized", it looks like as if the login doesnt work.

so last try:

- close P3D

- logout from Navigraph via the Airbus Configurator

- clear your browser cache

- reboot

Archived