level off error with AP

benja_7

Hi everyone these is my first post and is about some problem with the A320-321 pro V1.3.0.3 after take off  with AP on the aircraft does not level off and continuous climbing, in addition the speed increasses too and overpass 250 under 10000ft.
Someone have the same error?

Please show some screenshots. In the past this was largely due to the user entering TOGA LOCK which overrides the level off. Your FMA will tell you which modes you're in. The tutorial will tell you what to do with which mode.

It's not a bug, it's a feature ;)

It was ok, I took some pictures, but I found in another forum some info and today I do a reinstall and for now it's working fine.
Maybe I thought after that could be a difference in weights between the configurator and p3d.

Thank you for helping me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived