Prepar3d V5 out April 14th 2020

generale84

vor 2 Stunden , luke123452468 sagte:

Given the fact that there's sloped runways, the scenery will definitely need to be updated. As for the aircraft, I'm not too sure.

I would not be that sure. As it sounds in a well known news-website's interview with LM, features like that can be used, but V4 addons still work. So an airport from V4 will work, but won't have sloped runways until it's updated. But I'm sure aerosoft had the beta already and has all addons ready for V5 when V5 will be released.... ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Now that the news is out about the next major P3D update, this thread is locked to preempt speculation about when/if/how a given Aerosoft product will be updated to work in the new version. You can expect announcements regarding Aerosoft's plans to come from official Aerosoft sources separately. As with any other products under development, it's not helpful to ask about status. When news is available, history shows we're proactive at pushing information out.

In the meantime, simply enjoy what you already have. No need to stop flying in anticipation of P3Dv5.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived