Model Difference

Hi everyone, I don't know if it is the right place to ask, but I would like to know:

There is a difference in terms of algorithms, precision of the autopilot maneuvers in conjunction with EFIS and FMGC, aerodynamic complexity of the model and response to pilot inputs , between:

Aerosoft A320 / A321 professional (P3D V4) and Airbus A320 / A321 (FSX / FSX-SE) ? so, in the accurancy in general?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

can anyone give me a more technical answer, I thanked Mathijs Kok but I must say that his response was very quick and certainly not worthy of a forum administrator.

I, as a customer asked a technical forum and the answer is was the answer given to a child.

I went from FSX to P3DV4.5 and therefore I wanted to change from Airbus A320 / 321 to Airbus Professional (or FSLabs which were much more technical in response).
If I have to go buy FSLabs Airbus ok, tell me and I'm going to Aerosoft,  but it is right that I have a precise answer to be able to decide which Airbus to buy
Thanks

• Aerosoft

And exactly what answer are you looking for? If FSL told you that their product recreates flying an Airbus on a PC with PC based controllers very realistically I would for sure advise you to spend the extra money and buy their product. You will have to do without what we feel is very important (like actually recreating the environment of the pilot)  but if you want to recreate the simulator rides pilots do their product is probably better.  It's a different approach. We simulate the work of the pilot and see the aircraft as a tool, they seen the aircraft at the center.  If you are into emergencies that have never happened in any Airbus they can offer that, if you like to know how to open the cockpit door to get your coffee (that happens on EVERY flight) I suggest our product.

Thanks very much Mathijs for your answer,

I understand what you mean, but as you can well imagine, I am not interested (it is certainly fascinating) neither how to open the cabin door and take my coffee, nor to find myself in emergency situations that cannot be have never occurred in any Airbus (which is perhaps more instructive than knowing how to open the door for coffee).

I spend the hours on the simulator to learn in-depth systems, procedures, MCDU, FMGC, learn to read data on everyone displays, try Vor DME, RNAV, RNP procedures.

Thanks to Aerosoft I discovered places like Madeira, La Palma, and the beauty of detaching FD and autopilot and bringing the plane to the ground.

What I'm looking for, is (as far as possible on a PC) an Airbus with the dynamics and response to the inputs as close to a real one, in emergency situations and in normal situations.

Thanks

Archived