AWT/WPT Mismatch

Darkform

Hey Aerosoft community, i'm new to the forums and pretty much advanced aircrafts in general as a replacement to the default aircrafts FSX comes with, please understand that i'm new when it comes to a lot of stuff, will appreciate it if you bare with me if I screw something up. So i'm having a little problem i'm aware was asked many times around the forums, did some research about it but couldn't find a proper solution. The problem is implementing a waypoint, or airway, to my flightplan, to keep things easy im using a route from Queen Alia International Airport (OJAI) to King Hussein International Airport (OJAQ), a short flight, about 20-30 minutes long. So, I implement the codes in the INIT page, then head to the flight plan page. Heres where the problem happens, I generate all of my routes using SimBrief, and normally i'd just download it and import it in the MCDU because of this problem, when manually adding a waypoint/airway, it constantly flashes "AWT/WPT Mismatch", not sure of the cause, people get like Navigraph and other programs involved, but I am unable to purchase anything at the moment, will appreciate any help, heres some info/screenshots to help with my current problem hopefully:

ROUTE: 

DCT QTR01 M319 LOXUS LOXU1H

Sim: FSX - SE

No external programs like Navigraph are involved (I'm not really sure what Navigraph does so apologies.)

Purchased the Aerosoft Airbus from Flight1 due to Aerosoft unable to accept the card for whatever reason

Most routes are generated using SimBrief

2020-4-6_14-57-15-8.BMP

2020-4-6_15-0-47-927.BMP 2020-4-6_15-1-10-280.BMP

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post screenshots as jpg only. Thanks.

The error message comes up, when the navdatabase used at Simbrief (an excellent tool) differs from the one used in the Airbus. As you do not know what the purpose of Navigraph is, I'm sure that your Airbus still uses the navdatabase valid at the time the Airbus was releeased, so its around 2 years old now. As Navdatabases are updated every 28 days, a lot of things (Navaids, procedures, airport data etc.) have changed. And when you now use Simbrief wit a more recent navdatabase, it will result in thos mismatches. You can avoid this by buying a subscription which updates your navdatabase every 28 days. Aerosoft offers one. It comes from Lufthansa Systems. You can buy it here:
https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/tools/672/navdatapro-jahresabonnement-13-updates?number=AS11685

If you want to stick to the od data, another solution might be to choose a navdatabase in Simbrief that matches the one used in your Bus.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Please post screenshots as jpg only. Thanks.

The error message comes up, when the navdatabase used at Simbrief (an excellent tool) differs from the one used in the Airbus. As you do not know what the purpose of Navigraph is, I'm sure that your Airbus still uses the navdatabase valid at the time the Airbus was releeased, so its around 2 years old now. As Navdatabases are updated every 28 days, a lot of things (Navaids, procedures, airport data etc.) have changed. And when you now use Simbrief wit a more recent navdatabase, it will result in thos mismatches. You can avoid this by buying a subscription which updates your navdatabase every 28 days. Aerosoft offers one. It comes from Lufthansa Systems. You can buy it here:
https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/tools/672/navdatapro-jahresabonnement-13-updates?number=AS11685

If you want to stick to the od data, another solution might be to choose a navdatabase in Simbrief that matches the one used in your Bus.

Thanks for the reply, sorry about the screenshots

I'll try using the last solution, choose a navdatabase in Simbrief one, how will I be able to figure out the one that the Bus is currently using? Hope you don't mind me asking.

• Deputy Sheriffs

On the left MCDU click on DATA then on A/C STATUS, you should see something like this (screenshot is not from the FSX version, so it migt look a bit diffrent)

Please login to display this image.

At the end of the line below ACTIVE NAV DATA BASE you see a number in green which is the cycle number, in the case 2004, means April 2020.

Tell us what you see or post a screenshot.

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

On the left MCDU click on DATA then on A/C STATUS, you should see something like this (screenshot is not from the FSX version, so it migt look a bit diffrent)

At the end of the line below ACTIVE NAV DATA BASE you see a number in green which is the cycle number, in the case 2004, means April 2020.

Tell us what you see or post a screenshot.

This is what I got, this means Airac 1511 correct?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, as said it is the cycle at the time the product was releeased, in this case November 2015. So it is really outdated. I just checked over at Simbrief and the oldest AIRAC cycle they offer is from August 2018. So you will quite often run into mismatches. I suggest to buy a subscription and in this case one from Navigraph, as it is supported by Simbrief.

8 hours ago, mopperle said:

Yes, as said it is the cycle at the time the product was releeased, in this case November 2015. So it is really outdated. I just checked over at Simbrief and the oldest AIRAC cycle they offer is from August 2018. So you will quite often run into mismatches. I suggest to buy a subscription and in this case one from Navigraph, as it is supported by Simbrief.

Alright thanks for your help, i'll look into buying a subscription since its really my only solution, sorry to bother you about this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived