Aircraft Elevators Shaking bug

Dear Aerosoft Team,

Recently I am having a problem with the Aerosoft Airbus Professional series (A318-321 + A330).

When I fly, the aircraft starts going crazy during a random moment and durantion of the flight.

I have recorded the issue from the external and internal view, incuding the F/CTL page of the ECAM (The joystick is not moving).

Just for your information, it is not related with my joystick, as I checked all my controls and calibrated them several times, and they do not move this way while de aircraft does.

I am running Prepar3D v4 at a locked framerate of 60 FPS (because if I use unlimited FPS, which are higher, the sim starts flickering black. This only happens with the Aerosoft Airbus).

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Pablo

I have tried reinstalling all the Aerosoft Airbus Professional products but it's still the same.

Here is another video showing that my controls are centered and not making any input.

• Aerosoft
On 4/10/2020 at 5:51 PM, NWA1999 said:

Same issue here. Mine is so bad that i have a hard time flying.

An in what sim and what version of the add-on do you have installed?

Can you confirm this with very low sim settings so framerate is very high?

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

An in what sim and what version of the add-on do you have installed?

Can you confirm this with very low sim settings so framerate is very high?

Dear Mathijs,

I have Prepar3D v4.5.13.32097 installed. The version of the A320 family is 1.3.0.3 and the A330 is 1.0.0.8.

My sliders are all at medium/high, so about 75% - 85% to the right (except the autogen building and traffic sliders, which are set to medium/low), and some at 100%. Here you have some screenshots of my settings.

Please login to display this image.

Happy easter.

Kind regards,

Pablo

Any third party addons enabled? Whats your average fps(but from what im seeing they were pretty high). Try installing the latest version the ones your using are a bit old now.

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As said, can you confirm this with very low sim settings so framerate is very high?

9 hours ago, chinjh said:

Any third party addons enabled? Whats your average fps(but from what im seeing they were pretty high). Try installing the latest version the ones your using are a bit old now.

I have updated them all to the newest version today (A330 1.0.0.10 and A320 family 1.3.0.5) and performed some tests.

I have made a test disabling all third party addons except the AS Airbus. In addition, as @Mathijs Kok requested, I used very low sim settings and my average FPS were of 100 - 160 FPS. The problem still happens even with those settings.

I also get a black flicker of Prepar3D (only using the AS Airbus) if I don't lock the FPS to 60. So, when I lock them, it doesn't flicker black. The Elevator bug continues to happen in both cases.

Thank you for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

Good day,

I hope you are all doing well. Is there any new information regarding the problem?

Unfortunately, all the Aerosoft Airbuses are unflyable right now for me and some other users.

I paid quite some money for them, but sadly I can't even take off...

I hope you can find a solution or a fix very soon, as I like to fly them. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your help. Stay safe and healthy!

Kind regards,

Pablo

Good day,

@Mathijs Kok

I have been investigating for weeks and can confirm that finally, I have SOLVED the problem.

First, you have to uninstall all the Airbuses, then go to Documents/Aerosoft and delete (or rename) the Airbus, Airbus_research and General Folder (in which you can't delete A3XX EFB, as it contains some fonts (so delete everything apart from the fonts folders)). Then, reinstall the Airbus and it will be working correctly again.

I hope this solved the issue for the other users, as it solved it for me.

Have a nice weekend!

Kind regards,

Pablo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived