EDDF Rwy 7L does not exist

The pro version of EDDF does not show runway 7L  p3d v4.

No other addons just the eddf Pro scenery.

Is it something im doing wrong?it looks like the runway was not even added..If someone has an idea i would appreciate it.

thanks

I think it was about starting position, the 07L\25R runway is not designed for takeoff(AIRAC 2004 no SID  when i choose runway 07L or 25R):

Please login to display this image.

9 minutes ago, radeon29 said:

why then need other runways?)

wind is the magic word... and traffic.

Just now, Emanuel Hagen said:

wind is the magic word... and traffic.

thanks, Cap))) 

It is obvious but comrade data63 claims that only 18 runway is used:

36 minutes ago, data63 said:

18 is takeoff only

Just now, radeon29 said:

thanks, Cap))) 

It is obvious but comrade data63 claims that only 18 runway is used:

You misunderstood that, he said that 18 is only used for takeoffs, not that it is the only runway used for takeoffs.
As in: Landing on runway 18 is not allowed. It is a runway on which only takeoffs are allowed.
18 can be used simoultaniously with the other runways at Frankfurt.

2 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

18 can be used simoultaniously with the other runways at Frankfurt.

it is obvious if you look at the charts, but it was about taking takeoff and not landing, so the mention of runway 18 was not the topic,it is confusing...

sorry for trying to point out the somehow "not common" configuration of the EDDF runway system

maybe A320SkipperC just could give some info if his question ist answered so we can close this

40 minutes ago, data63 said:

sorry for trying to point out the somehow "not common" configuration of the EDDF runway system

maybe A320SkipperC just could give some info if his question ist answered so we can close this

No need to feel sorry, your info was absolutely correct.

12 hours ago, data63 said:

no need to apologize, yes, you need to wait for clarification from the author of the topic, but I'm sure that he had in mind the starting positions for runway 07L or 25R.

Archived