Aerosoft Airbus Fuel Planner not working

MWH

I have recently updated my Aerosoft A320/321 , Aerosoft A318/319 and newly installed the Aerosoft A330 into P3D4.5.

When I try and use it in Simple mode it seems to work although on the flight for which I have produced a screen shot from Gibraltar to Ibiza gave a fuel load on the A320 as approx 10000 KG. On Simbrief it suggested just below 6000Kg.

However when I change to advanced mode the figures do not make any sense at all. There seems to be no way to zero all the figures. Everytime I try again the figures keep adding up.

I have considered that I have an old copy of the Fuel Planner although I used the Fuel Planner in the A320 folder.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please update all your products via the ASUpdater to the latest version. In the ASUpdater open the Configuration window and check "Experimental Updates".

Hello,

This did seemed to help but having created the loadsheet when I pressed on LSK6L to iniate the loadsheet which was in green it loaded 52000Kg of fuel rather than the selected 7000Kg. I had to manually enter the Fuel  in LSK3L and activate the LSK1R LSK2R ad LSK3R manually to load the fuel, cargo and passengers.

Also in advanced mode it set the trim wrong. When I tried to take off with this trim setting I received an audible warning and I had to alter it to DN0.1 before I could take off

In the screenshot below you can see that although I had 7000 approx fuel in the Fuel Planner when I tried to iniate the Loasdsheet it shows 52000 Kg in theMCDU and 20000 on the Ecam display

Thanks for pointing that out but it did not seem to make any difference. Eventually I decided to uninstall all the Aerosoft Airbuses and reinstall. I then noticed that previously to the reinstall the reset button in the Fuel Planner had not been working and after the reinstall with the reset button working all worked OK.

issue resolved

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived