Newcastle X missing APIS

Speedbird1

Hi, 

downloaded Newcastle X to replace my out of date UK2000 version. Whilst I’m generally impressed I do have a couple of issues: 

1. There is no docking system on any of the pier stands as there are in real life (Stands 1-12 are equipped with APIS) is this a bug or are they never meant to be there? 

2. Short of the GA apron there is a large white pole that somewhat resembles the Washington monument that should not be there.

Thanks 

Thanks for your reply Mathijs, In addition to the above I've since discovered more issues in that the hold short for the runway at the 07 end is past the actual line and at the 25 end AI aircraft simply stop and vanish. When I ran the AFCAD through ADEXs fault checker I found it was riddled with errors including the issues with the hold short being too far from the runway when visually they are the opposite. 

I see that his was also raised in this thread from 2018 but nothing seems to have been done to fix the issue

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/131507-newcastle-egnt-hold-short-points/

Quite frankly I am quite annoyed that I have spent money on a product that does not work as intended and I am having to attempt to fix errors off my own accord.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

I have also just downloaded Newcastle X for P3Dv4 and also having issues with AI traffic holding in wrong positions etc. Is there a fix for this please? I have searched everywhere and cannot find any resolutions to this problem which is clearly quite common, 

Regards

1 minute ago, kdsmall94 said:

Hi, 

I have also just downloaded Newcastle X for P3Dv4 and also having issues with AI traffic holding in wrong positions etc. Is there a fix for this please? I have searched everywhere and cannot find any resolutions to this problem which is clearly quite common, 

Regards

Sounds like you have a second AFCAD active and with a higher priority.  Do you have an AI Traffic program such as Mr Traffic? If so, that is the issue and you'll have to disable the AFCAD in My Traffic.

Also, if it's not to much trouble, next time please open your own topic?  It helps us to keep the forums neat and tidy.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/6/2020 at 8:10 PM, Speedbird1 said:

Thanks for your reply Mathijs, In addition to the above I've since discovered more issues in that the hold short for the runway at the 07 end is past the actual line and at the 25 end AI aircraft simply stop and vanish. When I ran the AFCAD through ADEXs fault checker I found it was riddled with errors including the issues with the hold short being too far from the runway when visually they are the opposite. 

I see that his was also raised in this thread from 2018 but nothing seems to have been done to fix the issue

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/131507-newcastle-egnt-hold-short-points/

Quite frankly I am quite annoyed that I have spent money on a product that does not work as intended and I am having to attempt to fix errors off my own accord.  

Can you send me the AFCAD via PM? I will look into.

Archived