PROFESSIONAL BUNDLE PROBLEM

simoio90

Hi i've installed a 320/21 by as and after the push my framerates DROP, with other aircraft i have good framerate (pmdg).When im in flight the autopilot disconnects and the aircaft starts to bank without control ,it happen when lag. Is there a setting to low the graphic in the VC like pmdg? The same happen with as 330 , in my sim i have good framerates but only with those aircraft they drops (result in a not flyable aircraft)

thanks

Simone

By the way, welcome to our forums and as an Aerosoft Customer!

You've got the Boss and one of our best working with you, I'm sure they'll help you figure this out, and we're looking forward to you providing your complete system specs and running the tool that Otto provided to you.

It would also be helpful for us to know if you're running any third party shaders.

One other thing... always reboot and clear your P3D Shaders after installing a complex aircraft like the Airbus Pro.  We have a published procedure for this in case you need it.

Archived