Tutorial PDF

Are we ever going to get a start to finish tutorial for the A330.

It would be nice to have so we could develop a consistent flow. It could be something simple like a EGLL/LFPG or KSEA/KMSP flight/

Just something please.

Randy

A new tutorial is also still being worked on, however the new MSFS of course pulls away resources. You can be assured a new tutorial covering all the features is coming at some point. We just can't gurantee when exactly that's going to be. Certainly not the very close future.

18 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

A new tutorial is also still being worked on, however the new MSFS of course pulls away resources. You can be assured a new tutorial covering all the features is coming at some point. We just can't gurantee when exactly that's going to be. Certainly not the very close future.

Ah that’s disappointing, appreciate MSFS is the new kid on the block, I myself am excited to get it, but not to complete something fully surely isn’t a good philosophy? I’m sure there will be some people staying with the current platforms or moving to P3Dv5 when it releases, “not the close future” is disheartening for such people.

3 hours ago, KoleB said:

Ah that’s disappointing, appreciate MSFS is the new kid on the block, I myself am excited to get it, but not to complete something fully surely isn’t a good philosophy? I’m sure there will be some people staying with the current platforms or moving to P3Dv5 when it releases, “not the close future” is disheartening for such people.

Believe me, once you'll see MSFS in action on your own computer P3D will be history.

3 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Believe me, once you'll see MSFS in action on your own computer P3D will be history.

I don’t understand what this comment means? So people that remain on P3D are what? History also?

I appreciate that resources for a business need to be allocated to ventures for the future but not at the expense of finishing what’s been started, but that’s just my humble opinion.

Thanks for your reply!

4 minutes ago, KoleB said:

I don’t understand what this comment means? So people that remain on P3D are what? History also?

I appreciate that resources for a business need to be allocated to ventures for the future but not at the expense of finishing what’s been started, but that’s just my humble opinion.

Thanks for your reply!

I expect that after maybe the first two or three months there will be as many P3Dv4 users left as there are P3Dv3 users now. Not a lot.

Especially seeing that the difference between MSFS and P3Dv3-v4 will be a LOT bigger.

Mathijs,

I will wait for the updates, its just a step by step guide has never taken this long from Aerosoft  before. I know that there were problems and health issues with the author.

JeffG

• 3 weeks later...

I, too, need a fully operable Step by Step guide.  At 76 years old, I can even mess up following a complete tutorial  :(  Thanks.

M.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:08 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

Certainly not the very close future.

9 hours ago, jeffg said:

Any news on the Step by Step guide?

JeffG

On 7.4.2020 at 09:52, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Hi,

supposedly you are right. but on the other hand people need a more powerful hardware in order to meet all the eyecandies!!

Cheers

Bernd Schwarz

Hello Mathijs,
Your statement makes me curious.
Do you suspect this or do you know more about it.
I actually wanted to save on a new PC (: >>.
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo Mathijs,
Deine Aussage macht mich neugierig.
Vermutest du dies oder weist du mehr darüber.
Ich wollte eigentlich auf einen neuen PC sparen (:>> .
CFG874 Bernd 

On 4/6/2020 at 10:52 AM, mopperle said:

In case you own the A31x/A32x you can use this tutorial. It gives you the same basic procedures.

For those of us that don't own the other buses, is there somewhere to get access to the tutorials? I can't see an obvious place on the forum where such tutorials are located.

15 hours ago, jeffg said:

Status on A330 Step by Step?

Jeffg

Hey Jeff,

If you're interested, be consider our Aerosoft Flight Simulation Community, which has several Connected Flight Deck Captains and other customers who are often online and available to make a flight (share the aircraft) with.   One can learn far more by sharing the aircraft than a step by step procedure. 

We haven't formally announced the community as of yet, we 've been waiting to nail down a few things first.  But that hasn't stopped people from joining an flying!

Best wishes.

Archived