Airplane don't follow flightplan

Hi!

So i just got the airbus bundle, and it works great. I had my first flight with autopilot at flight plan, and there was no problems. I buttered and i went to my gate and started over again. I did put in my new flight plan, everything was alright. But, after the take off when i did enable autopilot it did just go trough the checkpoints, it didn't follow the flight plan at all.

I reinstalled both FSX and the airbus bundle = still same thing.

The first flight always works well, but when i try to fly the second flight it just go trough the checkpoints ..... it's making me triggerd ... 

I've tried to activate cold and dark after landing and everything, still same nonsense.

Can someone please help me out=

1 hour ago, lucasuddxd said:

Hi!

So i just got the airbus bundle, and it works great. I had my first flight with autopilot at flight plan, and there was no problems. I buttered and i went to my gate and started over again. I did put in my new flight plan, everything was alright. But, after the take off when i did enable autopilot it did just go trough the checkpoints, it didn't follow the flight plan at all.

I reinstalled both FSX and the airbus bundle = still same thing.

The first flight always works well, but when i try to fly the second flight it just go trough the checkpoints ..... it's making me triggerd ... 

I've tried to activate cold and dark after landing and everything, still same nonsense.

Can someone please help me out=

Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty.

There is no need to reinstall the Airbus, and depending on how you uninstall/reinstall it could actually cause problems.  Anyway, a reinstall would never fix what you are experiencing.

Since the first flight worked fine, there is typically something in the NavData, NavData cycle (your flight plan has to match the NavData Cycle you're using), pre-flight, flight plan, or pilot actions that isn't going correctly.  We have had well over 10,000 operate this Airbus without the issues you describe (including me), so it's very likely one of those things.

I recommend generating a flight plan that matches the AIRAC Cycle you're using and making another flight.

While you work on this, just a few questions:

Which AIRAC cycle are you using?

Are you using Navigraph or NavData Pro?

Are you an experienced Airbus operator or have you completed the tutorial flights?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty.

There is no need to reinstall the Airbus, and depending on how you uninstall/reinstall it could actually cause problems.  Anyway, a reinstall would never fix what you are experiencing.

Since the first flight worked fine, there is typically something in the NavData, NavData cycle (your flight plan has to match the NavData Cycle you're using), pre-flight, flight plan, or pilot actions that isn't going correctly.  We have had well over 10,000 operate this Airbus without the issues you describe (including me), so it's very likely one of those things.

I recommend generating a flight plan that matches the AIRAC Cycle you're using and making another flight.

While you work on this, just a few questions:

Which AIRAC cycle are you using?

Are you using Navigraph or NavData Pro?

Are you an experienced Airbus operator or have you completed the tutorial flights?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi!

Everything should be up to date. My AIRAC is also up to date, and i create my flight plans with that AIRAC. I use Navigraph.

I have about 600-700 hours on the FSLabs Airbus, i haven't found any problems there. It's only the aerosoft airbus who flies trough checkpoints on the second flight, don't know why... 

I've tested many things and i found out that DIR TO kind of solves the problem, but at the same time not.. Don't know what more to do.

My PC is a very strong gaming pc from 2019, i have all the microsoft files needed aswell.

Understand, thanks for the information.

Can you please tell me the actual version of the Airbus you have installed? There will be a file called Product where the Airbus is installed and that will contain the version number.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:13 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Understand, thanks for the information.

Can you please tell me the actual version of the Airbus you have installed? There will be a file called Product where the Airbus is installed and that will contain the version number.

Hi!

I managed to fix the problem. The problem was an odd windows update who had messed with some needed windows files. I simply did just restore back before the update!

But i want to thank you Dave for your engagement!

Have a nice week, and stay healthy! ❤️

1 hour ago, lucasuddxd said:

Hi!

I managed to fix the problem. The problem was an odd windows update who had messed with some needed windows files. I simply did just restore back before the update!

But i want to thank you Dave for your engagement!

Have a nice week, and stay healthy! ❤️

Most welcome!  Happy to hear you have it worked out!

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived