Much higher CPU usage after upate

Detail50

Just now, Detail50 said:

No good point Dave.

Sorry, I don't understand.  Are you saying that clearing shaders can't help solve higher than normal CPU issues?  I certainly hope not, that would simply be insulting.  Shaders which are messed up can certainly cause an increase in CPU activity. 

The only other thing I know of that would cause this from our code is a double entry for the Airbus in the Add-on.cfg file.

• Aerosoft

And it would also help if you would mention what aircraft.
We always test CPU and GPU use for any update and we did not notice anything different. But even if you would see it, the more of your resources are used the better! Any CPU or GPU cycle not used is wasted.

Dave, a little fogged on this,  you asked me:

Did you try clearing your P3D shaders?  and I responded:

No good point Dave.

If you read it any different than positive it wasn't meant to be.

Ray

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

11 minutes ago, Detail50 said:

Dave, a little fogged on this,  you asked me:

Did you try clearing your P3D shaders?  and I responded:

No good point Dave.

If you read it any different than positive it wasn't meant to be.

Ray

hahahahahaha!  OMG, Punctuation got us both Ray!   What a difference it can make

"No good point Dave" vs. "No, good point Dave".

Sorry for the confusion on my end my friend, I was thinking it was out of character for you!

NP Dave,    I'm flying from Kennedy to Heathrow now,  I'll take care of deleting the shaders after this flight.  I am flying A330.   I hope that is it as I'm seeing FPS in single digits Yo Yo up to 25FPS.   Very unusual and different.

Good morning Dave,  I deleted the shaders, but forgot to reboot the first time.  After rebooting it seems to be in a acceptable range on the morning flight.   It's ok to close this.

Archived