Black paper after A318/9/20/1 update 1.3.0.5

alfatango

Dear All

After updating the A318/9 A320/1 product to vers. 1.3.0.5, I suddendly have all in-cockpit printings with reverse colours -  black paper with white font (see attachment).

Left clicking on the paper sheet will however open the pop-up page which is normal (white background, black font).

P3Dv4.5HF2

Win10 1903 build 18362.720

Any help appreciated.

Additionally, in the previous version the paper slip would be pinned under the paper clip under the left window, now it appears on the central console - As I did not see this change in the changelog, I do not know whether this is intentional or it can be related to the above mentioned problem.

Thanks in advance

Alfa Tango

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The paper has been moved to the center console due to the EFB

For your black paper, no idea at the moment.

Are you using any third party shaders?  If so, that is likely the culprit.  Not sure if it will help, but one thing you can try is clearing your P3D shaders.

Best wishes.

Thanks to both of you for the clarification and suggestion.

I do not use third party shaders, but clearing the shaders, which is a good idea anyway, solved the problem and I now have the printed slip white with black fonts as it should.

Alfa Tango

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived