CTD after install

Ed Schofield

Hi,

I've just purchased the A330 Professional and installed it. But when I try to start a flight with it, from the scenario page i get the P3D loading screen but with no bar then a CTD after about 30 seconds then CTD. When I load in with another plane, it goes to a blank page and an explosion can be heard, then CTD. 

Any Ideas?

52 minutes ago, Ed Schofield said:

Hi,

I've just purchased the A330 Professional and installed it. But when I try to start a flight with it, from the scenario page i get the P3D loading screen but with no bar then a CTD after about 30 seconds then CTD. When I load in with another plane, it goes to a blank page and an explosion can be heard, then CTD. 

Any Ideas?

Well that's certainly a new one.

Are you running P3Dv4.5HF2 (P3D 4.5.13.32097)?  If you're running an earlier version, that may well cause what you are experiencing.

19 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Well that's certainly a new one.

Are you running P3Dv4.5HF2 (P3D 4.5.13.32097)?  If you're running an earlier version, that may well cause what you are experiencing.

Yep, 4.5.12.32097

Please login to display this image.

Ed,

Sorry you're having issues.  Please try the following procedure and see if that clears things up for you (I believe it will) and let us know?

Many thanks!

Archived