Madeira X FSX-SE

Joetemerario

Hi guys,

I have problems with the scenario in question (obviously spectacular, beautiful, a challenge for the pilots etc ....) but:

1. on the pushback the truck crashes with the nose of the plane,

2. the vehicles many times invade the yellow taxiway and come upon you (and crash again),

3. the traffic in offline mode is practically absent (the desolation) despite the checks on the madeira configuration and the traffic set to high on the FSX settings

does anyone have any idea?

ok, nobody will pay me attention! Maybe you want more details? or maybe there is already a post about it and I could not find it?
however for details:
apart from aerosoft Madeira X and Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 I do not use other add-ons on FSX-SE, no mesh, no fs global etc ... nothing to third-party traffic.

Can you help me? thanks

Thank you Mopperle,  images attached for the three points above.

Please login to display this image.

The Hobbit: the desolation of smaug

AI_Traffic:the desolation of  Madeira

the vehicles many times invade the yellow taxiway and come upon you (and crash again)

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I do not have FSX anymore since years, I cant check it, but looking at your pictures, I do not see anything wrong. The fact that airport traffic collides with your aircraft is unfortunately normal. It is a limitation of the sim, as all those vehicles do not know each other.

Additionally you should turn off crash detection in FSX. It is very buggy and totally useless.

Thank you Mopperle for your response on sunday, ok i turn off crash in FSX, but for AI_Traffic what it's possible to do? All it's settings as manual and in FSX the traffic it's settings high.

thanks

P.S.

do you advise me to switch to prepare 3D or something else? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The aircraft traffic of FSX is very weak. At some airports, it simply doesnt give you much traffic. Solution would be a separate AI traffic tool, that is based on real schedules. But I would not recommend this for FSX, due to the 4GB memory limitation of FSX.

And due to Corona, zero traffic is quite real for the moment ;)

Switching to P3D only because of traffic wouldnt make much sense. Also you would need to upgrade all your existing addons. Personally I would wait and see what MSFS2020 might bring us end of this year/beginning 2021.

Archived