When starting engines, they go to full power

Mex131

Hi.

I have been using A-xxx for many months and i love it, but, sudenly a new problem started, when i start the engines they go to full power, and no way to decelarate them, not with the trottle or keyboard.

It happens only in some flights.

Please help.

Abi.

1 hour ago, Mex131 said:

Hi again.

Axis is fine, calibration ok and F1 works also ok.

Do you think the new update might help?

thank's

Abi.

More likely you didn't select Inverted Axis in the Configurator and P3D.  You need to do both.

Best wishes!

• 1 month later...

Hi Dave.

In the last version, Iverted Axix doesnt exist anymore  in the configurator and im still getting the same issue, and more often almost with every model aircraft of the Air Bus.

Any otehr ideas.

Abi.

6 hours ago, Mex131 said:

Hi Dave.

In the last version, Iverted Axix doesnt exist anymore  in the configurator and im still getting the same issue, and more often almost with every model aircraft of the Air Bus.

Any otehr ideas.

Abi.

I don't know what the deal is with this, and I don't recall being briefed on it.

I'll find out and get back to you.

15 hours ago, Mex131 said:

Hi Dave.

Any otehr ideas.

Abi.

Okay, it was secretly removed, and we're told it's no longer needed so just ensure you the same setting checked in the P3D Controls/Axis section.

Archived