Heathrow Proffesional P3DV4 Sode Gateways

Hi all, I am unable to configure the Sode gateways to work properly even following all the previous recommendations that work for other users.

My Sim and My Addons are Stored Separately.

So what I've done and tried so far. I've Installed Version 1.6.6 of Sode as at First I was getting awarning when running the bat file and throught It was refering to my Sim being open and being on an Older version of Sode, However turned out I was on Sode 1.6.5 anyway so one that didn't change the outcome, I've reinstalled heathrow multple times to no avail, same issue occurs I just keep getting Duplicated Gateways and Static Scene Gateways stay as seen in Screenshot.

Also tried to Run as Administrator to see if this changed the Outcome however when running in Admin I get Error The system cannot find the File specified even though the Sode folder is in the location as advised by instructions from Simwings

My Heathrow Version is V1.10 and I have the latest Sode patch from simwings

Location of sode File is as follows 

A:\P3D Addons\p3dv4\Aerosoft\Sim-wings London Heathrow Professional\SODE

then I open up the Folder sode and run the bat, if I run the bat normally I get no errors and it seems to activate after copying 62files but I get the original outcome here duplicated gates but when running Admin I get file not specified 

any help would be greatly appreciated

also note UAC is disabled during my Windows Install process so I know UAC is disabled on this machine I even just checked before posting.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The gray jetways on your screenshot are not from the Sim-wings Heathrow Scenery or it's SODE files. So there must be another Addon active (GSX?) that generates this jetways.

The path error is generated, when the cmd batch Job run in the c:\windows\system32 folder and not in the path of the scenery where Batch file is located. This happens, when the batchjob is started "As Administator".

26 minutes ago, OPabst said:

The gray jetways on your screenshot are not from the Sim-wings Heathrow Scenery or it's SODE files. So there must be another Addon active (GSX?) that generates this jetways.

The path error is generated, when the cmd batch Job run in the c:\windows\system32 folder and not in the path of the scenery where Batch file is located. This happens, when the batchjob is started "As Administator".

Thanks for the response OPabst, I do have GSX Level 2 installed

Forgot to list all my addons so update if it helps anyone advise on fix's

I currently have

GSX level 2

KLAX FSDream

Heathrow Pro

Orbx full set, Vector,Base, OpenLC EU and NA, Uk true-earth GBS, North cali, South Cali regions

I believe some of the Orbx is causing me some issues with Some Objects from the GBS as I do have Duplicated Concords on the End of the runway and I have seen some buildings clipping into eachother if anyone knows how to resolve this I'd be grateful to.

I've used FTX central to do install and as far as I was aware ordering shouldn't be an issue?

You have to disable the Airport in Vector. Usually you have to run the tool inside vector (in your Orbx Central) to correct the installed addon airports in vector. I would take a look at the compatibility forum over at the orbx site, it's all described there.

Archived