PMDG 747 FSX

bertvk

hi Jon,

Thanks for your clever reply; i knew that the first day.

Can you update your PMDG747 bought at Aerosoft at het PMDGsite? I cann't :D

Regards

Bert

• 2 weeks later...

I think the boxed copies will be available in a few weeks from us.

Sir,

I own the CD version of PMDG 747 for FS9 from Aerosoft. You may note that PMDG gave nearly 50% discount for the download version of PMDG 747 X for their previous customers. Can we expect a similar discount from Aerosoft when a boxed version of the same is released?

Thanks.

VKK.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

do you have any news on the availability of the FSX 747 PMDG boxed? I'm eagerly awaiting it. Does a timetable exist? Is there anything that causes a delay?

Thanks for an update

Christian

• Aerosoft
Hi,

do you have any news on the availability of the FSX 747 PMDG boxed? I'm eagerly awaiting it. Does a timetable exist? Is there anything that causes a delay?

Thanks for an update

Christian

Yes there is something that causes delay, but I am not able to explain that in public. It has nothing to do with Aerosoft, PMDG or the combination of the two. William (the poor product manager) is still aiming at March he just told me.

Although I cannot imagine who might raise the issue if not Aerosoft or PMDG (whoelse participates in boxing a mature product?) - let's keep our fingers crossed for march.

:roll:

Christian

• 1 month later...

Yes there is something that causes delay, but I am not able to explain that in public. It has nothing to do with Aerosoft, PMDG or the combination of the two. William (the poor product manager) is still aiming at March he just told me.

Hi Mathijs,

Which year did you mean with March? :lol:

Regards

Bert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs,

Do we, owners of the Aerosoft/PMDG 747 for FS2004, really have to pay another 60 euro for the FSX-version?

That means in total 120 euro for both versions...

Kind regards.

Bert

• Aerosoft
Hi Mathijs,

Do we, owners of the Aerosoft/PMDG 747 for FS2004, really have to pay another 60 euro for the FSX-version?

That means in total 120 euro for both versions...

Kind regards.

Bert

That's not a decision we made, Bert. I do recall PMDG making a good comment on it however. MS asked you a full price for the upgrade from FS2004 to FSX.....

Hi Mathijs,

Thanks for your reply.

What i still don't understand is the fact that Aerosoft offers the PMDG 747-400 X together with the FS2004 version for €59,99 (according to your "Aktuell" flyer frühjahr/sommer 2008) and the FS2004 version buyer gets no discount at all...

Is this logical?

Futhermore you stated :"MS asked you a full price for the upgrade from FS2004 to FSX....."

But MS doesn't put a FS2004 in the FSX box; isn't?

Aerosoft keep the costumer happy...please!

Kind regards.

Bert

www.worldoffs.com

• Aerosoft
Hi Mathijs,

Thanks for your reply.

What i still don't understand is the fact that Aerosoft offers the PMDG 747-400 X together with the FS2004 version for €59,99 (according to your "Aktuell" flyer frühjahr/sommer 2008) and the FS2004 version buyer gets no discount at all...

Is this logical?

Futhermore you stated :"MS asked you a full price for the upgrade from FS2004 to FSX....."

But MS doesn't put a FS2004 in the FSX box; isn't?

Aerosoft keep the costumer happy...please!

Kind regards.

Bert

www.worldoffs.com

I'm sorry, this is just not a product we develop, we are just the resellers for it and this is how the contracts are. Not brilliant, I agree.