A330 status?

Hi everyone,

I currently have the CRJ700 which I enjoy and am looking to get into a bigger aircraft and was interested in the A330 Pro. I just wanted to inquire on the current status as I saw a post here regarding some updates that noted some bugs present for some users (e.g. fuel flow/consumption etc) were these rectified?

i appreciate a complex piece of software is often a work in progress as things change/update both on local machines, p3d platform and aircraft updates, so I’m not too worried about minor items, more things that may cause “critical” problems.

In addition, does anyone have favourite videos or sites for tutorials for this plane?

Thank you in advance and apologies if these have been answered elsewhere!

Hi,

this is purely my personal opinion on the A330, it does not represent any Aerosoft standpoint:

In my opinion the A330 flies fine and does not have any major bugs left.

There are small things which are being worked on (ex. Step Climbs), there are some missing or incomplete features (offset being one of the for example), but overall it is an enjoyable plane which does not have any major issues that could spoil the fun of flying.

I never encountered any issues with Fuel Flow and Consumption. Not entirely sure which reports you are refering to here as I am only aware of one report about fuel flow, which in my opinion was more related to thrust changes than actual fuel flow changes with constant thrust and thus not really being an issue.

8 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

this is purely my personal opinion on the A330, it does not represent any Aerosoft standpoint:

In my opinion the A330 flies fine and does not have any major bugs left.

There are small things which are being worked on (ex. Step Climbs), there are some missing or incomplete features (offset being one of the for example), but overall it is an enjoyable plane which does not have any major issues that could spoil the fun of flying.

I never encountered any issues with Fuel Flow and Consumption. Not entirely sure which reports you are refering to here as I am only aware of one report about fuel flow, which in my opinion was more related to thrust changes than actual fuel flow changes with constant thrust and thus not really being an issue.

hello Emanuel,

Thanks for your reply, it is appreciated and for the info, agreed I’m sure this is a subjective question, but your input helps provide some guidance.

Does the package come with a helpful step by step guide for start up? Or do you use alternative resources?

Thank you,

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have full 'flows' in the EFB that will tell you every step needed to start-up. There are of course also many videos.

Thank you Mathijs, I picked up the A330 last night, so am very excited to learn the aircraft!

Archived