Orbx EU Germany South and Mega Airports - part 2

pluckas

Still some problems I'm afraid (I spoke too soon). The EDDF "problem finder" did not appear to fully work - I still see strange elevations as I approach for landing. Also, the EDDF scenery configurator does not appear to offer a solution that might address doubled up PAPI lights.

I suppose it's more of an orbx question, but given that there are many that use the Orbx EU Germany product with Aerosoft German airports, I was hoping there might be some obvious solutions.

(It's also not possible to re-order these sceneries relative to the orbx entries as they are greyed out as part of the newer P3D 'add-ons' installers.)

Any advice gratefully received.

Paul

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, pluckas said:

The EDDF "problem finder"

Not sure what you mean here.

Regarding Orbx: did you use the library insertion point?

Sorry, I mean't the EDDE configurator application. It has a screen that automatically finds potential conflicts (in this case the Orbx .bgl files). It offers the chance to disable them (like renaming in the past).

EDDE is my last remaining problem. EDDF seems fixed since I manually disabled the .bgl files in Orbx.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "library insertion point"?

Paul

Apologies. I found the tool you are referring to. Thanks !

Paul

Well, sort of. I used the insertion point to put all of ORBX below my Aerosoft airport add ons, but now there are some strange 'missing' tiles. I need to revisit this, but I think that's my problem. I'm sure there's a screen shot showing the scenery order of ORBX and Aerosoft airports out on the internet somewhere.

Apologies for wasting your time. I'll do some research of my own.

Paul

Archived