EFB Charts

Juergen2

Hi,

Is there a manual or document I could read how to load the charts onto the EFB. I have a Navigraph subscription (charts), logged into Navigraph, however I am not sure how to enter the airport/approach charts on the EFB.

Thanks for help

I have Mathijs; however there is not much information how to access charts in it!:

"Under this tab you will find your flight charts assuming you have an account for NavDataPro (https://www.aerosoft.com/en/search?sSearch=navdatapro+charts) or Navigraph charts. Without this paid access to charts this tab will be empty! Charts are never stored locally and will only work when there is an online connection.
If the aircraft location is somewhere on the chart you will see the aircraft displayed in the right location and heading. Note that not all charts are geo-referenced so this will not work on all charts. In fact, disappointingly few charts are geo-referenced, but we hope more will be in the future."

Thanks for help

Hi Mathijs,

I have no problem using the configurator and logging into my Navigraph account; it shows logged in (green). Also no problem with the checks/flow.

What I have not been able to figure out is: How do I get charts to display?

1. I select Charts and Airport Charts show on the EFB

2. I click on the upper frame and the green LED is visable

3. I click in "Filter Airports" and type e.g. KSTL (St.Louis)

The next step to display a map I am not able to figure out; if I click on any of the magnifying glasses the keyboard returns! This is where I need help.

Thanks

Archived