Hello Everyone 

I have question regarding OFP LEGS TABLE.

I noticed Destination ICAO code is showing twice in the Flight Plan one in the middle and in the End of Route. As Shown in the Picture, so what does that Mean and why is mentioned two times.

And also in the PFPX Map i see X Go OBBI next to the Cursor

Thanks 

Best Regards

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

In finding the route PFPX locates your adequate airports, max 60min flying time.

It is creating ETP's between these and displaying them on the map as GO points as possible enroute diversions.

The GO point is displayed on the map and also listed in the OFP, in your example OBBI is listed midway in the OFP indicating you are closer to that airport.

You are ETOPS, now EDTO, if you are greater than 60min from an adequate aiport.

In finding the route PFPX has to determine the 60min rule along its length to establish if EDTO applies.

Having done so it is using these as possible enroute diversion points.

There is no option to disable it.

• 5 months later...

Hi

Sorry for reviving this thread but it is the only one I could find about that topic....

I understand PFPX needs to work out if the route requires ETOPS or not, but what I don't like is the fact the navigation log is "interrupted" with this( these) GO point(s). This is information I don't need in the navigation log. On a flight from OMDB to OBBI, surely I don't need the software to tell me when I should go back to OMDB or go to OBBI.... It is not even an ETOPS sector anyway. I just find this extra info useless, to be honest, and a disruption in the navigation log. A lot of OFP solutions do not use this GO point option... It is rather strange.

This GO point option was not there a couple of years ago with the previous version of PFPX....

Is there definitely no way this can be removed?

Thanks

Archived