file location

Robert80

Sorry to re-open a former topic, but I too am having problems with flightplans for A320 for FSX. Airbus flight planning has worked perfectly well from the beginning  for me. I have had a break from Airbus and flown other aircraft. Now, on return to airbus, I cannot load flightplans - I get the 'None' or 'Not in database' messages. My files are in the correct place, I have attached a screenshot to show this. Not sure what to do next.

Robert

Please login to display this image.

41 minutes ago, Robert80 said:

Sorry to re-open a former topic, but I too am having problems with flightplans for A320 for FSX. Airbus flight planning has worked perfectly well from the beginning  for me. I have had a break from Airbus and flown other aircraft. Now, on return to airbus, I cannot load flightplans - I get the 'None' or 'Not in database' messages. My files are in the correct place, I have attached a screenshot to show this. Not sure what to do next.

Robert

Hello Robert, sorry to hear you're having difficulties.

The problem is likely that you don't have an AIRAC database selected in the MCDU.  The small arrow should point to the active database.  I don't have the older version of the Airbus installed anymore (I'm strictly P3D), but I believe this could also be caused by not having the correct NavData selected in the Configurator.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The small arrow should point to the active database.

I must correct Dave here. the active database is the one under the line „Active....“. There is only an arrow, when you made the secondary database active.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

I must correct Dave here. the active database is the one under the line „Active....“. There is only an arrow, when you made the secondary database active.

Yeah, true enough!

I am still a little foxed. I checked my nav data are up to date. I used configurator to make sure I was pointing to the correct data.

But no joy.

So I must have misunderstood something - where is the line 'Active' to be found?

Thanks again

Robert

19 minutes ago, Robert80 said:

I am still a little foxed. I checked my nav data are up to date. I used configurator to make sure I was pointing to the correct data.

But no joy.

So I must have misunderstood something - where is the line 'Active' to be found?

Thanks again

Robert

The initial page of MCDU1 or 2.

I checked MCDU1, which showed  as follows;

Active

26MAR13APR/20

Second

15OCT11NOV/15

Second had the little arrow by it.

I'm still getting 'None' when entering a saved route. Silly, I know, but just in case I had seriously misunderstood, I did try also with Second activated. 

So still stuck!

Robert

Sorry for the delayed response. When I started my flightsim PC a couple of days ago it went into a frenzy of up updates to a whole series of programs, including rebooting when I said ‘No’. So I left it to get with it and retried today.

OK: A321 cold and dark at  my ‘home’ airport of Liverpool, EGGP. Powered up (screenshot 1. )I planned a short flight from EGGP to EIDW (Dublin) in Aivlasoft EFB and saved it (screenshot 2).

Entered EGGP/EIDW (screenshot 3) with result in screenshot 4.

hope this helps - if you need more information, I'm ready.

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks folks - I've only just seen these replies, very ,very busy!

I hope to follow this up later today and report back.

Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived