Using a flightplan

Janber

Hi all,

I have a problem ...

I have made a flightplan with 10 airports .. in it ...

I was flying from airport 1 to airport 6 .... quit FS and restart the other day at airport 6 ... but the flightplan begins again at airport 1 ....!?

Is it posibles to set the plan again to airport 6 ? (without making a newone?) or must I save the flight before quiting FS ?

Thanks

Janber

PS Loaded the plan in the Jayhawk (FSX A)

• Aerosoft
Hi all,

I have a problem ...

I have made a flightplan with 10 airports .. in it ...

I was flying from airport 1 to airport 6 .... quit FS and restart the other day at airport 6 ... but the flightplan begins again at airport 1 ....!?

Is it posibles to set the plan again to airport 6 ? (without making a newone?) or must I save the flight before quiting FS ?

Thanks

Janber

PS Loaded the plan in the Jayhawk (FSX A)

The flightplan will always be seen as one whole plan. There is no way way to safe a 'point' on a flight plan.

Thanks Matthijs ...

Hat a PM this morning from a good "Internet- " friend that say's ... if you have FSUIPC .... that make in FSX a "previus" flight ... you come automaticly with the plan on your "last" landing-airport!

And YES ... it is !!!

Thanks to my friend !!! :D

Best regards

Janber

Hello Janber,

But will the waypoint be the first at the location you are at, or will it default to the very first in the plan!!

Indeed Shaun .... "will the waypoint be the first at the location you are at"

Bests

Janber