Speed

Bumrush

Good morning all,
Before explaining my problem, I looked on the forum to find the solution to my problem but I found nothing I allow myself to create this topic. I fly from time to time the various Airbus Airbus. To avoid complicating matters, I activate the pilot for the checklist during the trip because I have a little trouble doing it myself. But I still have the same problem when approaching. The speed turns itself off and I can never turn it back on. So for landing I "play" with the throttle, I mount it fully to avoid the stall of the aircraft so when I have a good speed I put the throttle to the minimum. How do I get the autopilot to keep the same speed from the approach phase to landing please?

uiuh

thank you

Good morning,

I'm afraid it is pretty much impossible to read your post. Could you just post it as normal text please?

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Bumrush said:

Good morning all,
Before explaining my problem, I looked on the forum to find the solution to my problem but I found nothing I allow myself to create this topic. I fly from time to time the various Airbus Airbus. To avoid complicating matters, I activate the pilot for the checklist during the trip because I have a little trouble doing it myself. But I still have the same problem when approaching. The speed turns itself off and I can never turn it back on. So for landing I "play" with the throttle, I mount it fully to avoid the stall of the aircraft so when I have a good speed I put the throttle to the minimum. How do I get the autopilot to keep the same speed from the approach phase to landing please?

uiuh

thank you

Simlpy work through the step-by-step guide that comes with the product

Sorry, I used copy/paste from Google Translate,

Good Morning,

Before Explaining my problem, I looked on the forum to find the solution to my problem but I found nothing, I allow myself to create this topic. I fly with the various Airbus.To avoid complicating mztters, I activate the automatic pilot for the checklist during the trip because I have a little trouble doing it myself. But I Still have the same problem when approaching. The speed turns itself off and i can never turn it back on. So for landing I "play" with the throttle, I mount it fully to avoid the stall ot the aircraft so when I have a good speed I put the throttle to the minimum. How do i get the autopilot to keep the same speedfrom the approach phase to landing please ? Thank you.

Archived