orbx

DUTCH1963

Hi Guys

just a simple question (i think) since orbx doesnt offer paypal payment im looking for a alternative program.

Any suggestions would be great.

greetings

Martin 

DUTCH1963

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @3,6 mhz 4.3 mhz boost ,corsair lpg vengeance 32 gb  3000mhz ddr4 ram ,gigabyte aorus elite rgb  b450 mobo ,gigabyte geforce gtx 1660 oc 6gb gpu ,Coolermaster masterbox mb511 rgb case ,WD Blue 500gb M.2 ssd

• Deputy Sheriffs

First, have you ever thought about prepaid credit cards?

Airports you can get from a lot online stores.

An alternative for ORBX is the ultimate terrain and ground environment series.

Depends on your system but with most modern systems Ultimate Terrain should not have any greater impact on your performance.

hi Emanuel

system specs are in first post.

i recently upgraded my system from a ryzen5 2600 @3.8 mhz boost and 16 gb cirsair vengance lpg 3000mhz to the specs in first post

greetings

Martin

DUTCH1963

54 minutes ago, DUTCH1963 said:

hi Emanuel

system specs are in first post.

i recently upgraded my system from a ryzen5 2600 @3.8 mhz boost and 16 gb cirsair vengance lpg 3000mhz to the specs in first post

greetings

Martin

DUTCH1963

Hi Martin,

it's not just the specs, it's also which other addons you use, which settings you use, which other programs you run parallel to your sim, etc.

It's the otherall picture which counts in the end and not just single parts of it like hardware, software, settings, etc.

It is impossible to say for sure how things will effect other things as everyone uses their simulators differently.

Hi Emanuel

no other addons except some airports like lgrp.ltai.levc.leib and capetown and GSX2 no other programs running only google chrome for simbrief in all these airports running the A330 i get a range of 25 -55 fps.

In default eham however fps drops to 11-15 fps.so i never fly from or to eham lol.

setting are medium to high overal.

maybe this gives you some idea of the capabilitys of my system more or less.

greetings

Martin

DUTCH1963

Archived