A330 FSUIPC OffSets

Jamie

Quick question, I'm currently fighting with connecting my 'flightdeck' hardware (a midi controller -> midikey2key -> key macro's) to the Aerosoft Airbus. Are there any OFFSETs available to setup FSUIPC properly?

I have tried with mouse macro's, but that doesn't work with the AeroSoft A330. It does work with other aircraft. LINDA is not what I'm looking for: i need to connect a keyboard macro to a specific function.

Edit: found a solution with the help of LUA scripts! The Linda LUA script helped me.

There is a visual imperfection or bug however: If you pull and push knobs on the autopilot panel via scripts or external hardware, the knobs stay pushed or pulled. They do not spring back to 'normal' state as they should.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:12 AM, Jamie said:

There is a visual imperfection or bug however: If you pull and push knobs on the autopilot panel via scripts or external hardware, the knobs stay pushed or pulled. They do not spring back to 'normal' state as they should.

I don't believe there is much we can do about that at the moment.  Maybe for MSFS.

Best wishes my friend.

• 3 months later...

Old Topic, but I got things working via FSUIPC LUA: example 'A3xx alt mngd.lua' script for pushing the ALT knob + animation:

Lvar = "AB_AP_ALTmode"
    ipc.writeLvar(Lvar, 1)
   Lvar = "AB_AP_ALTmode_set"
    ipc.writeLvar(Lvar, 1)
    Anim = "AB_AP_ALT_Knob_Ani"
    ipc.writeLvar(Anim, 1)
    ipc.sleep(200)
    ipc.writeLvar(Anim, 0)
    AB_DspALT()
    DspShow ("ALT", "mngd")

p.s. if you wonder why i'm not using LINDA: it only supports (v)Joystick input to my knowledge.

Archived