dome lights

thenikos

hi everybody,

i am not sure if i post in the right place, system, or it has something to do with textures but when i start from cold and dark, in a night flight, the dome is always dark. while the rest of the plane is very bright.

i use lorby flashlight and i attach a photo of the dome being lighted by that app. i think it should look like that also.

so photo1 is what i get. photo2 is with lorby flashlight on-what i think i should get. and photo3 is how the rest of the plane looks, very lighted.

do you think i forgot to switch on a light?

thanks

Please login to display this image.

hi mopperle and thanks for the answer. it was the integ lights finally :) and i don't think i use any shaders. like tomato or ptas. i just use active sky with its cloud art. but i never had any problem to my other planes or even to aerosoft planes.

thank you very much again

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived