Manchester X Scenery Update?? March-2020

JakeyBoy2974

Hi all! Recently Manchester airport has undergone quite a few changes such as an extension to terminal 2 has been made and taxiway names have changed. I was wondering if Aerosoft has plans to provide an update to their Manchester X airport scenery to compensate for the changes made?

Currently, when i fly in FSX:SE on vatsim i am struggling with the fact that taxiways are not up to date which makes it more difficult to follow the taxi instructions i recieve. Also, it would be nice to have up to date scenery that reflects the real and current state Manchester Airport.

I would love it if someone could get back to me with some more information.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sceneries are seldom updated as airport changes occur, especially for free. Updates are usually more driven by new capability in the base sim (such as PBR). When released, the airport is a snapshot in time, with no commitment to provide updates. They're frequently even not quite current when released as late changes IRL would result in delays in final release. If the changes you noted are more than a couple of years old, it's up to the developer to decide if the extra work which seldom results in extra sales is worth the effort. Sad but true, a fact of life in the sim world.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Right. We can hope.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived